Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Voltie — boss baby Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:13:02 )
YEAH I MEAN... I don't wanna shame anyone or pressure anyone to do anything they don't wanna do but it... like slaps when people actually get involved and play the games and enjoy the story... DKJHDJK but oh well, just means we gotta keep working to make events more enticing and hard to resist >;'3c

ALSO I COULD BE WRONG DON'T QUOTE ME but I think undercurrent is supposed to give out event currency this time?? like a low chance? unless that was just an idea that didn't get used and I'm a moron (highly probable)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:13:53 )
@athabm: i know ^.^

this thread is moving fast i probably wont be able to keep up with a convo

i wish we could find out who sent in the anonymous messages <3

buying art selling things

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:14:08 )
My dad and his wife adopt dogs, though, so when their oldest passes on, they'll probably go to the humane society and get another, since they like to have three at a time

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:15:14 )
@koneko: Yeah, I just fall in love with older cats. I'd love to have a living situation where I could foster them until they get adopted

Voltie — boss baby Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:15:40 )
thank frog, because I have no intention to ever stop. my resolution is to only get MORE FOOLISH, #2020 BABY

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:15:49 )
Its true that they're more likely to have health issues, and I understand why that's a barrier to adoption

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:16:58 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: Omg, are you going to have a cat farm one day? :D I really wish I could open a cat cafe one day, but I want them to be treated well and idk anything about running a business.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:17:44 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

The undercurrent grants no event currency, unless whatever mechanism in charge of that hates me as well. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:18:19 )
Where I live, they have to get animals from shelters in california because people keep adopting all of the pets, so that makes me happy

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:20:34 )

@djinn: i used clip studio paint until my subscription ended today T.T

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:21:19 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@athabm: Ahhhhh, your area sounds awesome!!!

@koneko: Omgggg, if you have a foster home for cats, I wanna visit and pet all the kitties. :’3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:22:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Shadami: Were you using CSP on an iPad? The one I have on my computer doesn’t seem to expire (unless I’m stupid and it will and I’m unprepared)

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:23:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: And I will kidnap Hiro because he is the happiest looking doggo in the world.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:25:29 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@koneko: LOLOLOL, but I’m not a stranger. I’m his old Auntie Tsun. He knows me, that’s why he’ll follow me.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:26:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I need a strong pupper to help me work out my arm muscles.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:27:03 )
There are still strays here, but a lot of people are willing to adopt from the shelter rather than just buy breeder animals, so it makes me feel less bad that I can't just take home all of the older pets at the shelter

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:29:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’ve watched way too many court shows where people think they’re buying from a reputable breeder, and it turns out their new puppy is sick and they’re from a puppy mill. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:31:02 )

@Tsundererra: I don't have any iThings. I was using the computer.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:31:27 )
Yeah, sadly a lot of people think it's okay to mistreat animals just to make a lot of money

I do think sphynx cats are super cute, but I can't justify paying for someone to create more kittens in the world when there are so many kittens that shelters can't even care for, since they are so high maintenance and shelters have limited resources

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 01:35:42 )
Yeah, I can understand why someone would buy an animal from a breeder, but I also think that more education will help people understand why they might be just as happy getting a pet from a shelter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.