Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat my coworker let me drive his car

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 03:44:32 )

my coworker drives an m5 and says with the tune it puts about 675hp to the ground.
he offered to let me drive it today after work, of course i said yes

jesus that thing can pull. he kept telling me to "go back and do it again" because i wasn't flooring it. as if flying up to 100mph in like 7 seconds isn't scary enough as it is, compounded with it not being MY car lol. but honestly he and the car really pushed my boundaries in a super good way and i still feel great about it.

i have had a huge crush on this guy for like 6 months, but he has a girlfriend so ofc i respect that and never let it come across that i might be interested. but i can't lie, when he told me he has only let 2 people drive his car - me, and his girlfriend - because he doesn't trust anyone else with it, not even his best friend (who also works with us)? that hit me. oof. he probably saw the big dumb goofy smile i had on my face, too. and he offered to get me breakfast AND wouldn't let me pay for it today. catch me before i hit the ground, please.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 09:23:05 )

Sounds like a good day. Just don’t let him cheat on his GF with you. You deserve better.

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/28 17:51:03 )

@Totalanimefan: u rite u rite. he's probably just being nice but my dummy brain takes it too far. i think it's all in my head hahaha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/12/29 00:32:33 )

@kegs: Nothing wrong with a little daydreaming lol

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 01:55:24 )

@Totalanimefan: turns out it wasn't in my head :x

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 03:50:42 )

@kegs: oh what happened?

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 04:46:49 )

@Totalanimefan: on new years eve, him and i met up with some friends at a bar and he ended up bringing his side chick. so he's already cheating on his gf lmao. after way too many drinks i decided to spill the beans and told him i'm super attracted to him and he got this look on his face like a kid opening a present and goes "I KNEW IT!" and then freaking kissed me. AND THEN LEFT WITH HIS SIDE CHICK LOL

i ended up meeting up with him tonight because i wanted to iron that out/i am nosy and found out he is still planning on marrying his gf in a few years but he's super bored of her so not quite sure how he thinks that'll go. and that his side chick is super testy about his gf and thinks she should be the main chick. it's a real mess.

but, i've learned it's best not to get any more emotionally invested in this situation than i already am, and also that i'm a horrible person.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 07:37:52 )

@kegs: no judgement here. I’m glad that you could share that with me. If that was me I would yikes away from all that drama Lol. Nice that you were able to confess though!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 12:21:19 )

*brings you a safety net*
Don't worry I got you :vanora_smile:
He sounds like a really nice guy though
owo

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 13:47:10 )

@Totalanimefan: lol thanks for letting me share! i can't even tell my best friend this because she works with me and she sucks at keeping secrets (so do i, let's be real). i really should do what you would do and get the heck away from this situation esp because we work together... ughhh

hello again

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/3 09:05:03 )

@kegs: well just give it time. Don’t force yourself to feel what you aren’t feeling.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.