Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Voltie Memories (Anonymous Messages)

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 20:12:05 )

@Wildfire: A message has arrived for you

“It has been my great pleasure to get to know you. I hope I can get to know you better.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 20:12:47 )

And that is all for now, my friends. But be sure to send in more sentiments for all your loved ones!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 20:16:43 )

Thanks to whoever sent the message!
I know I've been busy lately, but you can message or ping me anytime!

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 20:33:15 )

Awww thank you to whoever likes my art <3

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 20:47:00 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio

Vontell:

@star2000shadow: A message has arrived for you

&ldquo;You are a wonderful, kind person and a fantastic friend!&rdquo;

ohh'blush' aww..um thanks you whoever sent this ..that's so sweet.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 22:43:48 )
Awwww <3 Thank you.
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 23:16:12 )

Thanks anon

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 23:25:15 )

aww, thank you anon <3 this is very sweet

banner by Ruby ❤️

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/1 23:39:39 )

Thank for another sweet message

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 01:19:13 )
Oh my god, these messages thoughhh ; A;
imma cry

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:42:49 )

I want to say thank you to whoever sent me that anon message. That was really sweet and brought a smile to my face. I never thought that I was that special/important but I'm really happy to know that someone thinks so. Thank you again. :3

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/2 03:50:12 )

Thank you for the message!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 23:29:17 )

@Dipper: A message has arrived for you

“DIPDIP! You're such a hardworker, even when you might not believe that it is the truth. You do so much for others and always worry and try your best, and that really counts you know. I hope you can be more proud of yourself, a lot of people admire you. I hope that things look up and you can shed some stress off, because I want to see you enjoying yourself more and having fun! Your art is better each drawing you show too, and I want to see more of your ocs, and if they have stories you have to share! We thorsty over here. Keep doing you and now that you have lots of love for you ok?”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 23:30:08 )

@ghost:/vintage A message has arrived for you

“The time has come again to publicly shame you with sweetness. It should be always though, because you're the best. Sure, you're stinky and a nasty boy, but that's part of your charm. I couldn't be more blessed to not only have met you, but be your right hand man, the nasty peanut to your sticky jelly, the uh.. Well, you know I'm dumb, but the beef is that I love you a lot and I'm glad we're a team. I can't imagine how I'd be right now without having met you, seriously. It's really comforting knowing my decade starts with you in my life ;'3c
You inspire me to do better, in art and other things so I pwomise I'll work hard! So you better not fall behind huh, cause if you lose to me, how embarrassing jhdjkfdhf. And I know you work hard and get busy, but I do hope you can make time for games for yourself, but if I can invade then, prepare to regret ever inviting me. Gonna make your life hell.
See your stink around and don't forget our brawl in the dumpster, we gotta fight the bears and then trash it out until we both die.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 23:30:40 )

@Hachi: A message has arrived for you

“HACHI MACHI. It is required by law to start that way so... but yeah, I know the year was harsh on you but you still organized and ran the secret art exchange sucessfully, which BLESS because it's really fun and I think everyone really loves it. Thank you for bringing something like that to the community! And like, you have amazing, beautiful art too. Also, you're like a cryptic but when you grace us with your precense it's always nice, so I hope to see your face more often this year and I hope things go well for you!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 23:31:13 )

@kiwi: A message has arrived for you

“First things first, I will give you a gator but you can't tell pie. Seriously tho, you're such a hard worker and your art is amazing and you do it so fast too!? How do you do that!? I'm really excited to know more about the story, it's legit very interesting so far and seeing you so passionate only makes it better. Can't wait to see your goofs do stuff, and the aesthetic is just so beautiful, it's going to be great. And god, I hope the year goes really well for you, but soon texas... I can't wait to real deal hang out and stop you from destroying the house. I'm like, really happy I've met you through the power of daddy shrek and memes. (Daddy shrek is serious business) And like, 2020 better be good to you or I will kick its ass. Love you <33 I will meet you in the pit also.”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 23:31:49 )

@Priestess of Pie: A message has arrived for you

“GREAT FROG BE BLESSED. Hewwo though pie, the wise rock that keeps us from sinning. Nah but, you have amazing beautiful art and I can't wait to see more. Your characters are really interesting too, I need to see those toyhouse profiles get meatier and learn more, I love them. You're also the nicest, honest person ever, I love that you are not afraid to say the truth, but you're always so nice about it. And hey, you have beautiful furry babies, tell them hi for me too!”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 23:32:24 )

@Unicorn: A message has arrived for you

“You’re such a kind person and even though it’s been a while since we’ve spoken, I always enjoy seeing you around on site! I hope you have a great day”

Npc — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/6 23:33:20 )

And that is all for now, my friends. Participation has dwindled, but fear not, there is still time! Be sure to submit your lovely messages to me before it is too late.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/01/7 02:20:03 )
Vontell:

@Unicorn: A message has arrived for you

&ldquo;You&rsquo;re such a kind person and even though it&rsquo;s been a while since we&rsquo;ve spoken, I always enjoy seeing you around on site! I hope you have a great day&rdquo;

Thank you to whoever wrote this, sorry to say but the last couple of weeks and longer, has turned this unicorn into a rather Sad Unicorn. But thank you so much anyhow.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.