Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — Your Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:08:03 )

The Queen Declares...

OMG RATTIES.


It is December, give me presents.


Report

Donator — Your Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:10:35 )

The Queen Declares...



It is December, give me presents.


Report

Donator — Your Queen Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:11:38 )

The Queen Declares...

He's my chunky boy


It is December, give me presents.


Report
I sell art.
I'm buying art.


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:16:37 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, this thread got boosted. :’3 Praise for the invasion of activity. I’m still going to be spotty with my activity since I’m still out.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:18:12 )
★
tch gotta get 3 screens each and watch so you get 9 eps in at a time

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:20:24 )
★
level up, watch at 2x speed ALFDKDJ

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:21:13 )
★
god we could watch the entirety of naruto in two days

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:28:44 )
★
IM ABSOLUTELY DYING GOBLIN

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:28:57 )
★
kiwi yes

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:29:23 )
★
wait aren't you lactose intolerant

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:30:26 )
★
KIWI GOT LIKE 24 LIVES OR SOMETHING FROM ALL THE STORIES YOU TELL HOLY SHIT

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:30:54 )
★
vintage I hope you consume them all in one bite

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:35:42 )
★
THE DARK CHOCO KITKATS THO.......

Report

Donator — pancake Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:37:22 )
Damn, you guys got far while I was eating!
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:38:18 )
★
goblin just came up with a new discord emoji ADLFKJF

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:38:34 )
★
the power of shitposting gonna unlock all the poses watch

Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:44:56 )
thanks for getting the thread to 175p. Wonder what the second stage looks like
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:46:08 )
I've just been watching youtube videos and letting you do the all work of posting
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:46:54 )
apparently I can't grammar anymore
Report

Donator — they/them Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/2 02:47:51 )
enjoy your movie!
Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.