Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 04:25:22 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I’m desperate to get these goals done. Mama needs more deers. xD




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — She/They Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 04:31:26 )
I just started my 7-day free trial of Disney+. Time to start watching The Mandalorian~

Report
★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 04:42:44 )


@Tsundererra: Kraken!!!! <3

it's spiced rum


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 04:51:00 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Sorry, I got distracted because BTS got to perform for New Year’s. All the front rows of the area where they were performing were filled with hardcore fans, and I know they were there a day or two in advance. x__x

I kinda wish I got the trial of Disney+ and cancelled after. There’s not much content yet besides the Mandalorian (it’s on my to watch list), and that finished.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 04:51:45 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Shadami: I’ve seen the commercials for it. It sounds like a noice drink! :D The bottle looks fun too.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 04:54:13 )


it's wonderful!!


Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:03:18 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I got it because I wanted to watch all the Disney movies, marvel, and Star Wars stuff... but the marvel shows haven’t been made yet, and watching all those movies and old content gets old. ToT It is definitely a better investment for parents.
I’ve been trying to watch a bit of stuff to get my money’s worth, like rewatching Kim Possible.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:04:06 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I wish I could try the Kraken rum, but my new medication doesn’t let me consume alcohol. S:




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:10:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: I can only enjoy drinking when I’m with people, but I know it’s not necessary. I drank a lot in my early to mid 20s because of the work culture, and I’m kinda done. I do like tasting stuff though.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:10:41 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


5 more pagessssss. SOOOOO CLOOOOOSE. WILL WE HIT IT BEFORE MIDNIGHT, MY EAST COAST PEEPS?!




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:29:32 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: I wish I liked beer. The taste just doesn’t agree with me. I like vodka and maple whiskey though.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:30:19 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Just 30 minutes left until the new year’s. I think everyone is busy getting ready to count down and party. ;A;




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:33:06 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Astrologer x3 | Capricorn | Scorpio


@koneko: join the group i even had a pill do hicky and that thing didn't help me 'shakes head'
Report


Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:44:49 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: They’re definitely better mixed in to drinks. I like my stuff sweet.

And no parties for me either. Just me and birb. When does your partner come home from work?




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:55:36 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: Ooof, I was expecting him to come home at like 2 or 3. RIP.
What time did he leave for work? I hope he’s making bank working on NYE like that. (Even though the food is also a nice gesture)




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 05:56:08 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg praise, another page down. xD Just 4 more left. That’s like... 80 posts I think?




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 06:13:28 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@koneko: Happy New Years!
That is a long shift, but at least he is making that $$$. Some jobs try to give shitty short hours on holidays so they don’t have to dish out that time and a half.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 06:14:12 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Four pages isn’t bad, but ooooof, it is a struggle with just two people. xD I’m gonna try to be here as long as possible doe.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 06:27:18 )


Happy new year!!! It's midnight for me and I'm off to bed


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/01/1 06:31:26 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Guess that’s it for the posting crew tonight. Goodnight and happy new year’s to the both of you. ^^




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.