Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2019 Get In the Solstice Spirit: Community Goals

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:35:06 )
@Tsundererra: There was nobody really online... Welcome back!

@star2000shadow: It goes. You?

@misery: It happens. I had to walk dogs anyway.

Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:36:28 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Wildfire: It seemed like everyone got caught up doing stuffs. ^^;; I’m here now, but I might get distracted doing the jigsaws soon.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:36:54 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Omg, we only have 10 pages left. So cloooose~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:37:42 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: The blocks have possessed you. D:




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:38:15 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


9 pages left now. We in the final countdown.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:39:22 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


Lily mentioned there being up to 10% ohm bonuses earlier today, so they might add more stuff. They definitely added more stuff in the summer fish evolving thread.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:41:00 )
@Tsundererra: I understand. I just did the matching puzzle on the new thread

@Totalanimefan: Blueberries are awesome!

Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:41:53 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Omg, that’s some hardcore playing you’ve been doing. x__x




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:42:04 )
@Totalanimefan: You Open blueberries? Now that's a neat trick... how does that work exactly????
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:44:16 )
@Totalanimefan: Duuuuuuude!!!!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:44:29 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Wildfire: I’m glad they sent out a mass notification when they made the thread. I totally forgot about it until I got that ping.

@Totalanimefan: Omg, that sucks! I donated before they announced their Black Friday sale and still have so many regrets. D’x




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:46:11 )
@Totalanimefan: LOL! I was wondering...

@Tsundererra: Yes, that new notification thing is rather handy.

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:46:34 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes, playing so long you got a burn in!!
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:46:52 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Omg, now the blocks game will be with you forever, or at least on your tv. D: I thought you played your switch in handheld mode with a game like that.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:47:35 )
@Totalanimefan: "only" LOL! (but I get it and yes, in some contexts, it's "only")
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:47:40 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I actually didn’t know new tv screens could get burn ins anymore. I need to be careful of my screens. x__x




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:48:06 )


@Wildfire: She's sleeping in Daddy's arms now :]


Report
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:48:34 )
If it's an older TV....

@Shadami: Oh good! I'm glad she's content and you're getting a break!

Report
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:49:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


@Totalanimefan: Ooof, that’s wild man. Has TMF said anything about the burn in?




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/28 00:50:12 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


I just don’t expect it to happen to LCD screens. Plus 5 hours is barely any play time compared to most games.




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.