Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 17:47:14 )

i fell ill too close to my hair appt and couldnt cancel. was gonna go in and be like yo listen im dying here, but i actually managed to shake off the sick enough to be fine. and she was like "pfffft its fine lets get that hair done"
I dont like photos so I drew my avi with the haircut to show it off


of course, right after i got home from the appt i ended up exploding with a fever and now im even more sick than i was at the start of it. allergies probably got bothered from being outside.
but i have to visit a family for xmas later today :vanora_cry:
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 18:06:49 )

thanks! im enjoying the cut so far <3
i hope i get better too. fever is gone for now but i ache ;;
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 18:09:10 )
Cute hair cut! Makes me wanna get a hair cut too.
Oooof. I've been sick on Christmas before and I just nope'd out of all the festivities and stayed in bed lol."
I hope you manage through your night
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 18:18:40 )

@ixora:
I wish I could nope out today, but there are children involved who want me to be there. I'm full of antibiotics so I shouldnt get anyone sick, but I'll probably go with a mask on just to be safe xD
thanks!
I love getting hair cuts. I wish my hair was quite as graceful as how I draw it, but its close enough~
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 18:34:48 )
@Jolly: Awww that's so sweet!
Saaaaame. I have attachment issues with my long hair tho so I don't think I'm gonna get it cut any time soon...
Merry Christmas, btw!
Report

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 19:46:04 )
Beauty is pain? xD But it looks great! Hope you feel better soon. I've been wanting to cut mine(and maybe dye it again), but I haven't decided yet.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 21:41:27 )

@ixora:
Aww yeah I cant seem to get my hair to grow long. Its capable of it, but I get impatient and cut it off xD
I havent had really long hair since I was a child.
merry christmas to you too!

@lordlucre:
I love dying my hair! had it green for a long time but now I have to stay natural while I go through college. for no other reason than to not dye massage table sheets green whenever I have to touch up my color :|
an honorable sacrifice lmao
what ideas do you have for your hair cut/color?
Report

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 21:55:31 )
@Jolly: Possibly black in terms of color. Style, something similar to what my avatar has.
Report
Lucifer's Pet

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/24 22:03:20 )
@Jolly: Oooof I get that. I had a major haircut this year like August-ish...
I just wanted to get my dip-dyed ends off but the lady cutting my hair went WAAAAAAAY further than that lol.
But it's pretty much grown back.
So you usually keep it shoulder-length or shorter?
Report

Donator — Divine Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/25 00:41:45 )


Love the new hair cut. I need my tips trimmed D:
My hair reaches right past my butt XD



Report


°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/25 01:56:39 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)


That hairstyle is really cute! ^^ I hope you feel better. Rest up well~




(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/25 02:27:34 )
Haircuts are so fun. My asthma blew up yesterday and today. Lot of people burning things, setting off fireworks, etc. good time of year to wear a dust mask. Hope you feel better soon.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/12/26 23:04:53 )

Thanks everyone :D

@lanicas:
oh I feel that, I have asthma also. when I walk in the cold too much I have to wear one of those cloth "ill" masks to keep the chill out of my lungs.
then everyone thinks im just being a weaboo :vanora_embarrassed:
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.