Forums General Chit-Chat I hide in quarantine
I was all good and peachy until last night I got power slammed with acute bronchitis
:vanora_sick:
this better not last all week, that would be my luck! I have so many places to be at..
but at least it isnt pneumonia so i can be fortunate
@Jolly: Oh no, jolly is not so jolly D:
Keep warm and have lots of fluids and vitamins.
I hope you feel better!

Keep warm and have lots of fluids and vitamins.
I hope you feel better!

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~
Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him
sooo i got curious
i have redwine vinegar that i recall someone saying had helped sooth their throat from other problems
so I took a spoonful of it
it burnt going down but sweet jesus my condition has improved immediately. dunno how long itll last, but my coughing isnt as hefty and no pain atm :D
I feel almost well, save for the little itch in my throat
❀
08 22 22
08 22 22
You must be logged in to post
Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.
