Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts The sanctuary

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:04:08 )
Yeah~ What are you guys up to? :o I'm just hanging out here on Voltra. Maybe gonna watch some Youtube soon or something like that.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:05:19 )
>w> listening to a real thoughts review on a movie, and fishing on WoW.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:09:35 )
Oh, nice! Life skills in MMOs are always fun. <3 I enjoy crafting and gathering pretty much no matter what game they're in, haha.
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:10:49 )
There's an achievement for becoming best friends with 5 fishing npcs, and to do that you have to fish up x number of items to give them to earn rep with them. >w< I only have two besties right now.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:55:56 )
@Unicorn: No, it's not that, lol. We just never went to lakes growing up, and I don't know how to swim. We have no beaches nearby to go to. I don't like tanning though, lol, but I wouldn't let that keep from going to a lake or beach.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:22:21 )
@Sweet Violet: Oh well you're never too old to learn how to swim,
if that is something you'd wanna learn are there any public swimming pools,
That are open by you that teach how to swim? at the lake in my town we can
walk and hike, it is a lot of fun doing both.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:29:57 )
-pops in- fun fact I am a Floridian who isn't a very good swimmer. So you can always do what I do and sit in the shallows.

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:35:56 )
I'm in a country below sea level (if the dams would break, you could see the tip of the roof of my house above the sea water) and I hate swimming

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:47:46 )
@Unicorn: I have thought about it, but not sure yet. We have some pools around I think, I've never been to any of them though, unless you count once when I was little. Hiking, that sounds like a lot of fun! I've always wanted to hike, but not easy getting to do it, unless my sister would want to go, I'd probably end up going alone.

@Another Movie Addict: I did that once when I was really little and with with relatives to a pool, probably the only time I've ever been to one.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:00:43 )
Honestly hiking alone can be really fun, and kind of freeing. Haven't gone in a while, but I'm planning on going back to it. I really love going early in the morning. You can get a lot of great photos that way too.
Ama had a nasty habit of trying to drown herself as a child. Jumping into the deep end knowing that I couldn't swim. Didn't fully learn to swim until like middle school.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:04:45 )
I bet it would be, and I do really like photography too! I'm not an experienced hiker though, I'm not even at beginner hiker yet. XD I was mostly in the backyard as a kid, we would sometimes go to the zoo, or the science center, or the park, but that's about it.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:10:18 )
This is from my favorite park to go to:

I'm still a beginner and haven't done any of the hard trails or mountains. The park I go to is like 4.4 miles which is pretty good for me. I've lived in the woods and around forests my whole life. Lol it's funny because you'd think someone from here would be a water baby what with all the beaches, but nah I'm an earth baby.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:13:00 )
That's a great picture! We have a couple places around with trails, none that are in walking distance though. I feel you though, I'm an earth baby too! I live in the Midwest though, so it's not unusual around here.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:18:11 )
When I was in middle school I was fortunate enough to have a friend that went camping every year. So one year I went with her. Fall in love with hiking trails and even attempted 'rock climbing' which was me dangerously climbing red clay. Don't climb red clay, that's a good way to fall and hurt yourself bad. The trails I go to aren't in walking distance sadly, so when I want to go I have to rely on a driver. As soon as the truck gets fixed though, I'm going to start going there as practice for solo driving (I have a phobia of driving).

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:24:12 )
@Sweet Violet: hiking is a lot of fun, the highest point at our lake for
hiking is, 500 ft above the lake, people do rock climb, but I haven't
done that yet, don't think I will anytime soon. but all is good to do.

@Another Movie Addict: that looks beautiful for a unicorn to visit,
I must agree hiking alone is fun as long as you don't get hurt or lost.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:28:36 )
@Another Movie Addict: I would need a driver too, I don't drive at all. XD No worries on the rock climbing, I'm terribly frightened of heights.

@Unicorn: I'd really like to hike in this spot I went to for a yearly prom event once, I had more fun looking out at the woods then I did being at the prom.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:35:09 )
@Sweet Violet: Funny enough I'm scared of heights too, but I kind of started liking the idea of rock climbing.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:36:18 )
I don't think I could do it, I struggle to get down the stairs. x.x

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:39:43 )
I still can't go near the railings on the second floor at our mall. The absolute worst heights experience though belongs to an anime convention. Was on an elevator and got stuck on it while it was going to the 20th floor of the hotel. Omg that was just. And the elevator had those glass walls so you can see how high up you're going. My 'friend' at the time was treating me like I was a being a big baby and to just suck it up. This sweet Miroku cosplayer helped shield me so I couldn't see anymore until we made it back down.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/10 04:57:38 )
@Sweet Violet: earthy anything is better than prom,
so I can understand what you mean there.

@Another Movie Addict: I get freaked out being to close
to railings that are up so high it makes me go sit far away
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.