Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts SassyBuns Cafe [Open!]

Donator — Beard Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 21:48:15 )
My avatar needs a beard :vanora_huff:
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 21:49:57 )
@Sass Pegasus: I like men, but like you..I'm still a virgin.
Report

Donator — Beard Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 22:04:16 )
@Sass Pegasus: ALL :vanora_huff:
Report

Donator — Female Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 22:05:16 )
@Sass Pegasus: why don’t you give it a try? :0
Report

Donator — Beard Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 22:09:13 )
@Sass Pegasus: I can only be here as a user :vanora_sad:
Report

Donator — Beard Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 22:48:26 )
@Sass Pegasus: Yeh, Gaia @ u@
Report

Donator — Beard Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 22:52:08 )
@Sass Pegasus: 2.5 years now @ u@ My latest item is in the zoo gatcha~
Report

Donator — Beard Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/9 22:58:44 )
@Sass Pegasus: It is cool :vanora_sun: Like one of my dreams was to work for Gaia and now I do, it's rad.
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 00:52:27 )
Well I just got horribly distracted.
I just watched someone play a disturbing game for about 4.5 hours. rip.
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:05:34 )
@sass pegasus: Doki doki literature club? Q vQ It's... it has some disturbing events.
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 01:15:30 )
@sass pegasus: Yeah, pretty much. xD
It looks like an adorable game too. But, damn. It's a 9 hour game, and I watched someone play for 4.5 hrs. Like, that's insane.
Report

Donator — SENPAI Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:31:50 )
@Sass pegasus: Oh man. I like watching others play. q vq !!
The Last of Us 2 would be a good game to watch.
Report



TH | dA

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:37:10 )
*rolls in*
I WAS SUMMONED
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:40:02 )
haha hi tink, how are you?
*rolls around*
Report

Donator — - Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:41:28 )
-appears out of no where- You rang? Hello.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:42:31 )
@sass pegasus: jfc. ashlee needs to go away xD
thats disgusting.

hey there shamus c:
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:48:31 )
@sass pegasus: that sucks. D:
i would die.
we had one the other day but we havent seen them a lot.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 02:56:42 )
"but that's none of my business"

... is this the right use of that meme?
Report
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:00:08 )
@Sass Pegasus: she is a huge dumbass.

@superbearwars: heyy. yes it is.
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/10 03:01:35 )
I'm pretty good.
about to start making things c:
Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.