Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:39:50 )
Welcome back Shadami, and good luck with that!
@superbearwars: Sounds like the best weekend ever. Me? I was supposed to work out but ehhh, didn't feel like it so I just spent my days cuddling with my cats and doing chores around the house. Finished my cupcakes yesterday. :/

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:43:29 )
@Boss Rimi: aww man, cuddling with pets is great though! I need to snuggle my dog.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:43:59 )
Thanks. I hope I do too xD but it's looking like I'm gonna get crushed. This quarterback is my only savings Grace for a possibility to win. I hate losing against him xD

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:45:29 )
@superbearwars: Aww you have a dog? ; u ;
@shadami: What happens if you lose?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:46:37 )
Aw man, that sucks about the football!!

Yeah!! She's a sweetheart. Very soft and affectionate and smart. My baby

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:48:07 )
Just poking in real fast. Seeing how everyone is doing ? Hope all is enjoying their Sunday so far

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:49:51 )
@superbearwars: She sounds cute, what breed is she?
@zach: Hello! -waves- My sunday is going really good actually. I hope yours is going good as well.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:50:03 )
Hey Zach! I'm doing good! Hoping the gf wakes up soon hehehe.

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:53:43 )
That is fantastic guys :D
DId you do anything fun at all Boss? Today I just was kind of lazy, but I figured I should stop in while I have some down time.

Superbearwars do you have any fun plans when your gf wakes up?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:54:59 )
Nothing specific Zach, but hanging out with her is always fun! How about you, what are you gonna do this evening?

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:56:19 )
@zach: Well I did have plans to lift weights today, but then my cats needed to be fed and I decided to sweep around the house after and helped with the laundry. Doing laundry is fun though. Washing dishes, isn't. D:
Well it's nice of you to have dropped by. ^^

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:57:58 )
We do things like "you have to listen to what I say for the night" like if I win I can make him do the dishes for me. XD

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:58:04 )
Doing laundry hurts my back. My arms are so short that I can't reach far enough into the dryer to grab all the clothes without straining.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 04:58:53 )
Me to bears!!! I'm so short I can stand a washer unless it's a front loader that I can practically climb in to get stuff out. Top loaders are tippytoe and I still can't reach the bottom!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:00:24 )
Our washer is a front loader and it still sucks on my back qwq I'm always having to bend over and reeeeach...

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:00:42 )
Superbearwars we are just staying in for the night just watching life time movies haha. My wife is addicted to them

Boss our major cleaning days is mondays since I always have monday off with my wife. AND sometimes we get sundays off together and when we get sunday off we just normally spend time together which is nice. Do you plan on going to do weights ? or are you just calling it a day?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:02:05 )
A day in sounds lovely! I just finished my chili for dinner so onto the cookie dough!
dear Lord I need a new signature someone help me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:03:44 )
Sunday is my lazy watching TV . Cleaning. Eating and exercising day.

Donator — 404Error Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:06:18 )
I don't normally clean on Sundays, sometimes if we have plans for monday we do. It all depends on what's going on. We are normally on the run everyday of the week so it's nice to have a day of doing NOTHING haha.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/9 05:08:06 )
That's Saturday for us. He works on sun-thursday
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.