Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Autumn Block Party 2017 The Autumn Box [Free Art and Stories!] OPEN!

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:43:25 )
@Saeyra: I'm glad you enjoy it. :D I'm shifting into photography, I've always had a passion for that, and I find it much less stressful. :) I'll eventually do art again, but for fun and not cause I have to.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:51:46 )
@Sweet Violet: I find photography to be quite an expensive hobby. If you want the real deal lenses and cameras. But some people have made it work with just their phones, so its not entirely based on that. I wish you all the luck with it! You might even land a job doing what you love :vanora_smile:

Always ping me please.

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 04:54:42 )
@Saeyra: It can be, yes. I love it though, and thank you! :vanora_smile:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:01:14 )
Hi there! This is a really nifty idea, and I absolutely love the cute story tidbits!

(( Postcount: 1 ))

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:05:25 )
@Rinni: Hi there Rinni! Welcome to the thread. I'm glad you like the story bits! I can't draw, but I can ... somewhat write, I guess? LOL

Cool avatar. I really like the way the demonic hand comes out of the cloak. =3

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:06:15 )
@Rinni: Hello, how are you? :vanora_smile:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:49:36 )
@Dowan: Writing is just as valuable as art. You just paint pictures with words instead of paint ^ ^ And thank you!

@Sweet violet: Hi there! I'm doing great! How are you?

((Post Count: 2))

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 05:53:15 )
@Rinni: Glad to hear! I'm doing well, thank you!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:10:05 )
@Concentricity: I wrote a thing.

Hope you like it. ^^

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:21:52 )
@Dowan: MY HUSBAND IMMEDIATELY ASKS -- HOW LONG DID THEY SPEND ON THAT?!
LOL I read it aloud to him and he had a smile on the whole time.
We loved it. Seriously, it was excellent. XD I only wished that everything was going that swimmingly for the upcoming event. I've got a deadline next weekend and need to be working on it this week for sure once this autumn event is up.
Oh, and older kitty is Pippa! And she is back to normal with Ella. Not hissing or growling, so yay!

Donator — She, her. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:23:57 )
It's like super windy from this storm, and scared that cat out the window, think we need to close it. XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 06:28:07 )
@Concentricity: Haha, I'm happy you both enjoyed it! I've wanted to do something with your name for a while. Sorry it's so short, but soreness kept me from writing more. LOL

I'm also really glad your cats are back together. <3

10 minutes or so, to answer your husband

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:38:00 )
Totally got distracted while working on a project. Plus side? All I gotta do is sew 2 times around the top of my skirt and I can check one item off my Halloween costume to do list. Unfortunately, I still have 5 or 6 more things to make.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 07:51:11 )
@Dowan: Sorry for the late response--we just got in from an out of town thing we had with his parents and have been unpacking.
I'm glad my name brought about some sort of, inspiring thoughts? XD I thought it was perfect the length that it was. I miss the days of writing one-shots that were literally a few paragraphs.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:02:37 )
@Concentricity: No probs! How was your trip?

I just kept picturing you concentrating super hard and powering up ala Dragonball style, and had to let it out man. I admittedly haven't written many stories on my own, but I did RP quite a lot, and got back into it on here after not having done it for a few years.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 08:45:10 )
@Dowan: It was fine, thanks for asking! We had not seen my in laws since May, so we were overdue for a trip to visit.
I used to RP tons and tons back in my hay days online. Haven't RP'd in over five years though I'd say. I just mostly write prose--working on the novel Jade is wrapped up in at the moment. I'd like to, at the very least, have a copy published for myself!

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 12:12:32 )
@Llama: Wait, you gotta buy the pack for the expansions on MC? O_o;
Aww oh my god, I love it when they're artsy! It's like, I CAN RELATE LITTLE ONE. *Approving nod*
Wow, my older niece and nephew aren't artsy, but luckily they are geeks and like video games. :D
Yeah, ever since my sister had begun breeding, I realized just how stressful, terrifying and work kids took. Plus you gotta deal with their bratty, needy childish attitude because they haven't developed and matured... no patience for it. Q_Q
Awe! Thank you for saying so! :DD I'm so glad to have finished it. I can work on shop/thread art now!
Yup, if it was 25- I feel it'd be too much of a commitment. Saeyra was complaining I added the 15 post thing and now lookit her, shes got LOTS OF WORK TO DO. Huehuehue.
@Sweet violet: Oh! Thank you
for greeting! :DD And the WARMEST welcome to our thread!

@kaderin triste: Wah! You can sew? What do you sew? *nosy* I knew you can knit (dur) but but sewing is also different.

@ghost: I think I like horror too! I'm just a giant chicken! Lately I've been making it a tradition to watch a horror movie w/ friends on halloween... I truly couldn't handle them alone tho, I need people or at least a thousand fluffy animals to accompany me. XD
I hope you feel betterrr, try to relax buddie! I hate getting art blocked OR feeling swamped. Maybe if you take a step back, it's not too much work?!
Also, thank you! :D I think we all did pretty dam gud huehuhe.

GUYS WTF PAGE 30!? Good job everyone LOL.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 12:16:56 )
@Rinni: !! I had to backtrack! Im' so glad I did. WELCOME TO THE THREAAAAD. :D Hii!

@Concentricity: Mica is incredibly happy your kitties are back together.

@Dowan: Homigod. :D I love it when you write cute animals.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 13:57:33 )
@mica: I wouldn't say I can sew. I am just learning and the skirt I just made was my first project. Ever.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 16:42:47 )
@Kaderin Triste: Ooohh! That's still exciting. :vanora_heart:
I have to admit, sewing is nooooot my strong point.
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.