Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 From me with love

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:30:56 )

@sunny: it’s cancelled for this year but will be in August in 2021.
Yeah it’s weird how time is going fast but then slow. We have been under lockdown forever but also the days go by fast?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:31:57 )

@Totalanimefan: Here you go

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:33:18 )

@vengeance: thank you! <3 how are you today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:33:31 )

@Totalanimefan: oh no :( at least there will be next year. All of our village fetes are cancelled for this year too, which succks because I usually go to a lot of them in the surrounding villages. Yeah time is so weird right now. We have been in lockdown for almost 2 months :O.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:35:12 )

@sunny: that sucks. :( 2020 is the year of cancelled stuff isn’t it. I mean it’s safer that way. I don’t want more people to die and I don’t want the virus but also I miss my friends and family. I changed the date to the 2021 Otakon in my countdown app and it’s 465 days away T-T that’s so long

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:36:32 )

@Totalanimefan: it'll arrive sooner than you think :) 2020 is certainly going down in the history books :/ Every day I watch the news hoping for good news, but like 90% of the time I am disappointed.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:36:56 )

Oh and I know what you mean. May 6th will be 2 months that my husband has worked from home but we did go out on March 8th for our wedding anniversary so March 9th is the day we started our shelter in place.
So I guess I count March 9th as the first day. It’s been 50 days since then.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:37:40 )

@Totalanimefan: Doing good. Was I was going through my Korean music folder and then got sad seeing some of the great bands that broke up way to early.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:39:16 )

@Totalanimefan: 50 days? :O that's such a significant amount of time, it feels almost unreal :O

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:39:20 )

@sunny: yeah. I haven’t been on top of news like I normally am cause it’s just too much. I also miss reading news that’s not about corona or about Trump being an absolute waste or space. He’s so worried about himself and his numbers it’s gross. If he had half a brain he would have realized that if I do a go job with all this it would make my numbers so up big time. But no he’s too dumb and just stuck his head on the sand.
@vengeance: I don’t listen to that much Korean music but I feel the same way. I love SHINee but it’s not the same anymore.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:44:17 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah I'm the same :( sometimes you just have to switch the news off and watch something cheerful. Tonight we watched a show called The Great British Sewing Bee which is a clothes-making competition. It's presented by Joe Lycett and he's pretty funny.
Trump is such a cringy nutjob, I really think there's something wrong with him... Some of the things he comes out with are just crazy. Well not crazy, crazy people are at least reasonable....

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:45:11 )

@sunny: Totally missed your reply. And I love sunsets.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:46:13 )

@vengeance: lol, it's ok xD I like sunsets because I always seem to miss sunrises lol

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 21:47:53 )

@sunny: 50 days is a big milestone. It’s just crazy. My county made everyone shelter in place starting March 16th I believe but it was already super dangerous to be outside. I’m lucky that Martin could work from home starting March 6th. And some other tech companies like FB and Google starting telling everyone to work from home like March 1st ish Maybe the end of Feb they made the staff do it because it was just exploding in this part of the county. We could have been much worse than NYC but luckily our local governments shit things down. I’m glad they did. I’ve never been so happy to live in California. Lol

I’ve been playing a lot more video games and watching more anime to try to get away from all the negative. I think it’s mostly working. Lol
There are not enough words to express how awful Trump is. I will be voting against him in Nov and I hope that many others will as well.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 22:02:14 )

@sunny: Back when I had to get up at 6AM I also saw sunrises. But I rather don't XD I hate getting up early.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 22:06:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeh and then you have some bands still being there when I'm like "You guys should have dissapeared ages ago".

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 22:09:22 )

@vengeance: yeah. Gosh I wish that normal things were in stock at the store. I’m tired of not being able to get ground beef or flour or fresh berries or bread etc T-T

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 22:09:37 )

Also it’s hard to get rice, or lentils or beans

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 22:10:13 )

@Totalanimefan: That sucks. Here in my country you can get everything again.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/27 22:15:22 )

@Totalanimefan: That's so good that your husband can work from home. I would be so worried if you lived in New York or something, I am glad you're doing ok and able to take the necessary precautions. What video games have you been playing?

@vengeance: ewwww 6am. Lol. The only time I see a sunrise is if I accidentally can't sleep and just stay awake.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.