Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Been feeling dizzy tonight

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 07:44:34 )

About 4 hours ago I got hit with a dizzy spell. I can’t really figure out why or what it is. I’ve been drinking enough water, I don’t have a headache or a tummy ache, I haven’t throw up but it seems to be an inner ear thing because when I move my head it’s must worse.
I took motion sickness medicine and it made me feel a bit better but it’s still there. I hope this goes away when I go to sleep tonight.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 07:51:07 )

@Totalanimefan: Ohhh damn. That's not necessarily something that is super concerning, but it IS something to keep an eye out for.
It could be a lack of sleep that is the cause, or at least part of it. I regularly get a lack of sleep and that does happen from time to time with me.
Perhaps you should consider heading to bed?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 07:55:22 )

@Amber Lynne: yes I have had it from staying up too late/lack of sleep before. This one feels different but yes I will go to bed shortly. It’s not even midnight for me and I have been staying up until 3am so I don’t think I would be able to sleep yet.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 08:02:56 )

@Totalanimefan: That's fair.
Perhaps just get offline and chill. Like.. grab a real book and read, instead of staring at a screen of some sort.
I may be eyestrain, maybe? I dunno. I ain't a doctor.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 08:07:17 )
I've gotten vertigo from being suddenly woken up from sleep, and I deffo get dizzy when I'm sleep deprived. I hope that resting will resolve it for you.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 08:12:40 )

@Amber Lynne: yeah you have a good point. Sorry we can’t chat tonight. And your genuine concern means a lot to me.
@athabm: thank you. I kinda feel like it is vertigo but I haven’t felt nauseous at all. I’m glad I’m not the only one that gets a little dizzy when I’m overly tired. My poor body is awful to me when I’m tired.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 08:24:17 )

@Totalanimefan: You have absolutely no need to apologise. Taking care of yourself is most definitely more important~<3
I'll chat with you later. Go get some sleep for now - or at least try to relax~<3

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 11:48:55 )
Oof, hopefully sleeping it off works. I get seemingly random dizzy spells like that all the time, even when I've been taking care of myself. I hope it passes quickly for you! Sleeping or even just laying down usually helps for me, so maybe after some rest you'll feel better.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 21:27:32 )

@Faenoire: thank you. I am feeling better today. I slept like 10 hours so I guess I needed it.
@Amber Lynne: thank you. I slept a lot and I feel better.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 21:32:28 )

@Totalanimefan: Good to hear~<3

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 22:07:31 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey girl how are you feeling? Hopefully you are feeling better
I read that as MORNING SICKNESS MEDICINE lol

Donator — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 23:05:04 )
@Totalanimefan: It certainly sounds like it! Glad you're doing better
im basically a senior citizen in his 20's just trying to look cool

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 23:43:59 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeha I’m feel pretty tired today. I was just in a zoom meeting and it was really tiring.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 23:44:45 )

@Faenoire: Thanks. I am.
@astonishingly bland: lol no I’m not pregnant. Feeling better just tired.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 23:45:47 )

@Totalanimefan: Eh, being tired is to be expeted.
If you sleep more than you usually do, it makes you tired. I dunno why, but apparently, it does.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/12 23:47:49 )

@Amber Lynne: Yeah that’s true. I think it’s more from the big zoom meeting I was just in.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 00:09:21 )

@Totalanimefan: That's fair.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 00:15:25 )
@Totalanimefan: is there a weather front coming through your area? Or pollen? Or mold? Did you eat anything weird? Any of those things can give me a headache, and I'm not prone to them. Regardless, I hope you feel better soon!
┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 02:38:40 )

@Wildfire: The weather here has been kinda bad but I'm not known to get headaches from that, I'm really not sure what it was yesterday. I did sleep it off though.
@Amber Lynne: How are you?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 02:52:33 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm bitter as all hell at the moment, but all right otherwise.
How about yourself?

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.