Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Friday!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:41:58 )

Since no one knows what day if the week it is, it would like to say Happy Friday anyway. Normally I would ask you about your weekend plans but, you know, Corona.
So we could just this as a weekend chat thread. And don’t just chat it up with me, chat with anyone that walks into this thread.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:44:25 )

I still get a little excited for the weekend because my husband isn’t working from home those days. Also new anime to watch over the weekend like a new episode of One Piece and Kaguya- sama love is war. Last season also had Iruma-kun and In/spectre that came out over the weekend. (I’m also watching Fruits Basket but that doesn’t come out over the weekend)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:01:39 )

Happy Friday! Another week of absolutely nothing happening. I am usually a homeboy 24/7 but even I am getting sick of this :/ stupid virus.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:49:28 )

@sunny: Haha yeah I know what you mean. I'm trying to keep myself happy with Voltra and video games but I would love to be able to sit in a coffee shop or a library. I would love to be able to play Pokemon go XD

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 07:58:37 )

I actually have off work this weekend.
Though we don't have any plans for Easter.
Probably just going to play a lot of D&D and go around on Wizards United if the weather isn't cold like it has been these past couple days.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 08:47:08 )

Congrats on having off. You deserve it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 09:20:33 )

Thanks, though it would have been a nice bonus to work holiday pay in addition to the extra pay we are getting because of the virus.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.