Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games *edit: got it! also new ACNH Hangout

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 19:26:03 )

I know the event is kinda meh for many people, but I still feel the need to complete it :vanora_xd:
All I need left is the egg table recipe. Anyone have any spare DIY cards for it?
I'll start collecting the extra cards I find if others need something too.

side note, thinking of making a hangout thread for this game if enough people are interested.
*edit: I made it! Come chat

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 19:32:28 )
Ahaha. Same here. I've been trying to get the cherry blossom recipes too, but I'm missing 6 of them. TT___TT I don't think I'll be able to get all 6 before the end of the day. rip me.

I have some extra egg recipes, but I'm not sure the table is included in it. * ~ * I'll double check once my switch is charged.

I'd definitely be interested in a thread for new horizon! * U*

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 19:36:32 )

@yandere:
Haha sadly I don't have any extra cherry blossom recipes laying around.. I think I only found 3

I'm working on one <3
Might be a minute since I'm also playing the game at the same time lmao

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 19:42:27 )
@jolly: Yeah, I wish the two events didn't overlap. Q vQ I feel like all I see are sky eggs.

Yeee, I'll be stalking you around for the lookout of it then. >:3ccc
Ahaha, I can understand that! I end up solely focusing on Animal Crossing and just focus on that all day. It's hard to put down tbh.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 19:45:20 )

@yandere:
Although I imagine the cherry blossom thing will probably last the month? Kind of like last month had the shell items.
Hopefully!
Nintendo did make an update to chill out on the eggs a bit until the day of easter, so fishing has gotten a bit easier again lmao

It really is. The more you upgrade in it, the more addicting it gets lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:06:36 )
@jolly: Oh, I thought I read somewhere that today is the last day. O ___ o I really hope it goes until the end of the month though! Then I might be able to gather the rest of the recipes. aaaaa.
Shell items? O ___ O I completely missed those, I guess! Whoops.

I've still been getting tons of egss. aaaa.
Seriously! It's too much fun!

I'm going to log into animal crossing now, I'll see what extras I have. :>

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:10:34 )

@yandere:
Oh no! Maybe you're right D:
I do a lot of time travel though, so there's a solution haha (by changing the console's time in the settings)

Same, but I still manage to find enough good fish for selling, so it doesn't bother me as much anymore.

I found a bunny day wall as an extra recipe xD but not the recipe I need haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:15:15 )
@jolly: Aaaaa. Going to try and play as much as I can. q vq ;;; Otherwise I'll just have to manage with what my friends can make me. I'm such a completion-ist (is that a word?) though, I want all the recipes, even if I have the items. akdsjhfkajsd.
Ohhhh, I see I see. I don't do that myself, but I'm always tempted because I want all the things. ;;;;; Those shell items are adorable too. Aaaaaah!

I get a lot of my bells through selling butterflies, I think? The emperor and peacock butterflies go for a bit. Sometimes I get lucky with red snapper and barred knifejaws in the ocean though!

Oh nooo!
I have ... three extra wreaths, a merry balloons and a flooring. ||OTL.
I'll be on the lookout though, I knock down all the balloons! : >

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:58:41 )

I need like 4 more cherry blossom recipes. I guess today I’m grinding for those. Would have been nicer if I could have enjoyed the items while the trees were still in bloom.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:00:52 )

Made that hangout thread!

@yandere:
I try not to time travel TOO far. I don't play the game daily so I usually just change the time to fill in the days I missed. Or if I am really just impatient for something to finish construction haha

Yeah I'll catch a lot of fish and bugs any time I play. The ones that are more valuable (like over 600 bells worth) I'll stash in a corner until CJ or Flick visit. They pay extra for fish/bugs so you can end up with a hefty bag of bells this way.
I also planted 20 foreign fruit trees. Harvesting them every couple of days earns 30k. That's another thing that my time travelling inadvertently cheats with though >> more harvesting.

Haha its okay, I'll keep shooting balloons too.
I'm just carrying my joycons around while I do other things and any time I hear the windy balloon sound, I snag it xD

@totalanimefan:
Yeah I only have 3 or 4 cherry blossom recipes. I haven't been trying hard to seek them out though, especially since I wasn't playing EVERY day ;v;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:04:49 )

@Jolly: I was playing everyday although for some days it was just an hour or two. Lol it feels so hopeless trying to get them all.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:06:03 )

@totalanimefan:
unless you time travel like me

I hope they don't make that impossible in the future. They do keep updating things..

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:08:07 )

@Jolly: haha I mean I have gone forward a day and back a day but nothing crazy. Lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:02:32 )
So, I've never played an animal crossing game, been looking for another game to play, I know you need wifi for updates now and then but can the game be played offline at all?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 15:06:47 )
@kay: I think you can play the game offline, though I can't say I've ever really tried.
You only need online to visit the island (I think?) and other friends from what I can remember. I usually play it online because I'm too lazy to connect all the time, but you need to visit the island at some point to get villagers, but if you get the free online that they give you for the month, you can do that in that time span. : >

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.