Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests *A not so bland Quest*

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:59:09 )
@Totalanimefan: well my kitten ( the one who chews cords) is almost 4 months, and I have another kitty that is about 9yrs old!
How old is your kitty?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 08:09:02 )

@astonishingly bland: you have one that is so young! My cat is 3 years old. I’ve had him since I found him at 2 weeks old. He loves me to death and thinks I’m his momma.
I love him so much.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 08:15:19 )
@inatlaka: Thank you so much! Wow! I love them all! Thank you for your generous gifts of Gummy fish, Sour Candy, Bubblegum, Donut, Cherry Sundae Witch and Taffy!

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 08:24:46 )
@Totalanimefan: OMGosh 2 weeks old?! That's so young! My little girl was about 5wks old when she was found in the middle of the road! It was a miracle she wasn't hit. My cousins friend was the one who saw her but she lives in apartments that didn't allow pets. I took her in and started bottle feeding her. You probably had to do the same thing huh? They are so helpless when they are young like that! It's kinda funny having 2 such different sized kitties! My older kitty is HUGE, he's part Maine Coon, he weighs 35lbs and the kitten is just really small framed.

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 08:59:15 )

@astonishingly bland:

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 09:29:57 )

@astonishingly bland: that’s crazy. I found mine stuck between a fence and another fence. I got him out once we started to trust me.
He was crying and I thought that it was a small bird at first but then I realized it was a kitten. I had to feed him with a syringe. Then clean him after every meal. It was like a was a real mom.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 09:30:09 )

He had to eat every 4 hours.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 21:06:01 )
@Totalanimefan: awww I'm so glad you found him! You literally saved his life!! You are such good fur mom!!

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 23:15:12 )

"These make me very happy..."

@astonishingly bland: Definitely! A few years ago,she got really badly injured,and I almost lost her. We don't know if she got clipped by a car or got into a fight with another animal. Her eye got super messed up and she had to have surgery. I'm glad you keep your kitten in as well. The world would be even more dangerous for such a little one!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:06:54 )

@astonishingly bland: aw thank you. I did. When he was really little I would have these nitemares that I hear him crying but kept walking on or that I wasn’t in that parking lot at the right rime so he died. It was awful.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:07:45 )
@Castiel: We have a lot of Coyotes in my area and they are bad news for pets! I hear them at night and I am always so glad my babies are inside.
How are you doing today?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:12:30 )
@Totalanimefan: oh that would be awful to go through! I'm glad it sounds like you don't have them now. I'm also glad it turned out a happy ending for him, he just sounds like a sweet little miracle
How are you doing today?

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:17:49 )

@astonishingly bland: Oh no! No wonder you want to keep your kitties inside! I'm not sure what all we've got around here to be honest,but my main concern is bigger dogs. I'm doing well. How about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 01:17:52 )

@astonishingly bland: yes I don’t have those dreams anymore. Just when he was really little.
I’m good as I can be. I have my period atm. :(

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 07:29:37 )
@Castiel: That's good! What did you do today? Anything fun?
I'm doin good, I had a pretty uneventful day. It's pouring rain BLAH lol

@Totalanimefan: Awww hopefully it isn't too bad. Do you have Midol or anything on hand?

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 07:37:50 )

@astonishingly bland: Nothing overly fun. Went to the store and role played. Washed my laundry and showered. Some responsible stuff,haha. xD

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 07:40:51 )
@Castiel: OMG...you were...Adulting?!! This just won't do! What? Are you trying to make us all look bad?! Now stop that!! lol
What did you get at the store? Did you wear a mask when you went out?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 08:14:53 )

@astonishingly bland: I do have some. I’m going to save it for before bed.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 08:26:48 )
@Totalanimefan: oh that's good! Maybe even take a heating pad to bed.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:38:03 )

@astonishingly bland: I didn’t see this ping sorry lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.