Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests *A not so bland Quest*

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:04:24 )
@Totalanimefan: you are just full of great ideas!! I'm glad you like it!
Do you have many plants in your home?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:14:46 )
@CHIFFONORANGE: Thank you so much little Ghost for the Wendy dress! It is perfect so I can dress up as Alice! (in Wonderlnd)

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:23:09 )

"These make me very happy..."

@astonishingly bland: You're very welcome! I'm glad I could help! :D

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:23:34 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@astonishingly bland: You're welcome, Astonish!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 05:52:25 )

@astonishingly bland: haha thanks.
I don’t have any plants at home because I have a cat that would chew on it for sure.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:01:56 )
@Castiel: *hugs*

@ChiffonOrange: *hugs*

@Totalanimefan: oh yes! I can relate to this! I have a kitten that just loves to chew cords!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:04:05 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@astonishingly bland: *hugs you back* Cute signature btw :3

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:06:57 )

@astonishingly bland: *hugs* Your signature is so cuuuuute! My cat loves to chew on all my charging cords. She also likes to bat my Dean plushie right off my bed. XD She like...puts her claws in him,shakes him around then just tosses him right on the floor.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:19:51 )
@ChiffonOrange: ty ty! I will probably change it up often but I thought this one was pretty cute!

@Castiel: thank you!! yessss I can't even begin to count how many cords she's gotten! I even try to hide them from her!
Awww I bet that's funny to watch lol She sounds like a real handful!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:23:02 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@astonishingly bland: You're welcome and I see :o

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:29:03 )

@astonishingly bland: You're welcome! I bet she's gotten to a lot of them! Uh oh. Since you said try,I imagine it doesn't work out so well? It is,haha. At first,I couldn't figure out how she managed to get him off the bed. I'd go into my room to get something,and he'd be on the floor,so I just decided to watch her and see how she did it. She is,and I love her so much. She's an 11-year-old Snowshoe Siamese. What kind of kitten do you have?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:46:43 )
@ChiffonOrange: if you find a cute gif you can always show me, I might use it in my sig! yours is pretty cute, too!

@Castiel: wow she sounds fancy!! I'm totally gonna google that breed! Awww she's lucky to be so loved <3
She's tricky! Too tricky if you ask me! She watches me to see where I put them, so she can get to them. She is way too crafty! She pulls my nightstand drawer open and gets them! Among other places as well. I also had some really cute pink flamingo string of lights above my bed....yep you guessed it, she chewed the cord! Right in 1/2! She's just the cutest little grey tabby fluffball EVER! haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:51:15 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

@astonishingly bland: Oh okay, though I'm not sure what kind of cute things do you like the most and thanks haha

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 06:55:35 )

@astonishingly bland: Aw thanks! I actually wasn't sure what breed she was until a friend of my mom's told us. She is! Oh my goodness! That is one crafty,ninja kitty! But at least she makes up for it with cuteness!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:13:01 )

@astonishingly bland: Good luck on your quest

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:20:28 )
@ChiffonOrange: if it's pink, girly, kawaii, Hello Kitty, glittery, or sparkly then it's perfect!
@Castiel: she does this adorable thing while playing. In the middle of a wild play time, she comes right up to my face and gives a soft kiss, then runs back to playing <3 she melts my heart!
Oh those are such a pretty kitty!!! And rare! Is she strictly indoors?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:22:28 )
@inatlaka: Hello!!! Thank you so much for stopping in! I'm still working on things, tomorrow I m going to figure out the crates I need, and maybe the orb things. It takes me a while lol

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:24:18 )

@astonishingly bland: Aww! That's so cute! She sounds super sweet. They are! I didn't know they were rare! She is. It's dangerous out there. Between cars,cat fights,wild animals and who knows what else,I don't want to chance anything happening to her.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:40:37 )
@Castiel: I'm so glad to hear that you keep her indoors! You are right, there are just way too many dangers outside. I don't let my kitten out at all! But she's starting to think it would be great fun haha

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 07:47:56 )

@astonishingly bland: how old is your cat?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.