Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat i tried the tiktok whipped coffee recipe

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 16:12:01 )
it's really good! if you haven't seen it, it's really easy and actually turned out exactly as they said. although it's really sweet so if you don't put much in your coffee then it probably isn't the drink for you haha.

add 1 tbsp instant coffee and 1 tbsp sugar to a medium bowl. add 1 tbsp water (can be hot or cold, doesn't matter).
whisk it until it peaks, should only take a couple of minutes. set to the side and grab your cup.
to the cup, add whatever else you want in your coffee (i use chocolate syrup but you can use caramel, honey, vanilla, etc).
fill cup 3/4 of the way with ice
spoon whipped coffee on top
pour milk/almond milk/whatever milk you usually use over top until full. give it a stir and enjoy :)

if you want to use a big cup or a bottle then just double or triple the instant coffee/sugar/water to whisk. it's to your taste and it's impossible to mess up.

i think this is the first thing that has shone a little bit of sunshine on me since the mandatory shut-down.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 22:32:10 )

It makes me wish I liked coffee. It actually looks good.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 02:09:35 )
@kegs: Sounds interesting. I may have to try it. Time to grab my big travel size mug for an experiment. :)

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 14:05:18 )
@Totalanimefan: aw :( do you prefer tea or?

@Xanthan: let me know how it goes!

hello again

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 19:35:58 )

@kegs:Yes I love tea~ <3 It's the best

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 19:49:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I love tea as well. Green tea or black. Ooh or a nice earl grey.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 20:03:29 )

@Xanthan: I love green and white teas the most. Right now I'm drinking an iced Oolong and I'm loving the earthy flavor.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 10:20:26 )
@Totalanimefan: ive not had white tea. Maybe that will go on my list of things to do.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 19:46:59 )

@Xanthan: it’s a very light tasting tea. Even lighter than green. It’s a more expensive tea so it can be hard to find.

Donator — pancake Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/7 20:18:50 )
I've been wabeing to try it, but I only have regular coffee grounds. :<

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 03:42:10 )
@Totalanimefan: do they have it in a hibiscus or even a peach type of white tea?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 05:22:00 )

@Xanthan: yeah white tea isn’t just one Brand’s tea it’s a type of tea just like green and black are.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 06:43:50 )

Too bad all I have is grounds. No instant. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 08:23:41 )
@Totalanimefan: delicious sounding. I've just been craving a peach or hibiscus flavor. :) thanks for the 411

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 08:26:46 )

@Xanthan: peach and white tea is good together. For hibiscus I recommend just an herbal hibiscus tea. The flavor is too overwhelming for something like a white or green tea.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 13:38:02 )
@Totalanimefan: tres chic. I'm learning so much from you. Like a tea connoisseur! I used to get a hibiscus tea that was Cherry hibiscus but to me it was just a little too sweet and too overwhelming.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 20:46:32 )

@Xanthan: I used to work in a tea shop so I know a lot about tea. Lol.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 07:05:13 )
@Totalanimefan: ooh maybe we can have like a Voltra skillshare type of forum? Where we talk about what we know or do and answer questions etc. I'd love to know more about teas

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 08:38:01 )

@Xanthan: I’m not sure snout how to go about it but yes I could yeah you more about teas.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 04:16:47 )
@Totalanimefan: I'm not exactly sure how to go about it either but I know there are very talented creative people on here with varying interest. I really hate that people are constantly saying they don't have time and yet here we are presented with time for most people. And yet they still choose to do nothing that is going to influence their life long-term or in a productive manner.

Don't get me wrong I am not knocking a nice Netflix binge and the likes but from a personal aspect I know quite a few people that were constantly complaining about not having time for this and not having time for that and I'm seeing companies and places offer discounted rates or free rates on ourses and opencourseware to learn programming, to learn just about anything a new language.

That's going to affect your life in a long-term and frankly learning about tea would affect my life in the long term LOL I'm also a huge fan of social distancing but also using free programs and apps to essentially have virtual meetups with my friends that I can't be near. instead of complaining about what I don't get to do for the most part LOL
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.