Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Been watching ghost shows lately, bf is paranoid

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 22:18:20 )

Buzzfeed's unsolved mysteries and hauntings, or whatever they're called on youtube. These two guys and their camera crew. One of them is a skeptic and doesn't believe in anything supernatural. The other is a firm believer and a scaredy cat.
Which kind of mirrors my bf and I. He's a huge believer in all this stuff and gets spooked easy by it. I'm a skeptic and I'll point the scientific answers to 'odd occurrences'. That is to say, I do believe in spirits, but I DON'T believe that the living can associate with the dead like this. Unless there's some demonic entity toying around, I kind of believe in that, but some days even that I'll be real skeptical about. I teeter on the fence I guess.
It's just fun to watch.

Well I notice my bf has been getting more jumpy lately XD
My sister dropped something the other night and he totally flipped thinking our bathroom was haunted. Like no dude, she just dropped a frame in the other room connected to it..

Usually when I sleep I have this long cat plush I cuddle. Recently turned over in my sleep one night, trying to cuddle my plush again, and woke up to myself hugging his bible instead and HE HAD MY CAT PLUSH. In his sleep he like, swapped the two somehow, and put his bible where my cat usually lies. I still can't let that go, it cracked me up so much. Thank goodness I didn't bend any of the pages, that thing is special to him lol

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 05:08:12 )
LMFAO that's hilarious
Poor guy

I know I get spooked after watching ghost stuff too haha, but not to that extent haha

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 07:55:51 )

I cannot handle things like that... I feel the spirits can teleport out the tv portal. D::::::

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 09:00:40 )
Aww i Love this Kind of shows!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 00:24:19 )

@bioshock:
omg I definitely would.
I was about to say, we're both quarantined in a small room so there's nowhere to hide. But I still manage to scare him all the time still :vanora_xd:
crushed a water bottle earlier today and thought he'd pee himself

@vlad:
My older sis is also a scaredy cat like he is. So this has been a lifelong entertainment for me lmao
I love them

@inatlaka:
Haha aww, that's fair! I only get squirmy when people on tv start talking scriptures or whatever for rituals to ~speak with the dead~
but that's when I mute the tv. I may be a skeptic, but I ain't gonna test my luck with demons just in case !

@miss sandman:
Me tooooo
I used to always watch ghost huntery shows with my family when I was a kid lol
was our thing back then. I met someone on one of these avi sites who did that stuff for a living too and kid-me was all starry eyed, like dam they're cool
:vanora_xd:

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 02:20:55 )

@bioshock:
Yeah we've been watching it together, which is why he gets more paranoid lately xd
He basically is Ryan

Yeah, pretty much. I try to keep an open mind to what others believe, and think about "what if its true?" but I think I'll always be on the fence about it.
I've also had some odd experiences that my older sis shared with me. I would always try to ignore it and assume it was nothing. But then she'd drag me out of the room to go tell our parents lol

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 05:47:36 )
@Jolly: I watched with my mom every sunday our mystery show so it happens i start to Love this! See we are kinda similar! :D
niiice but i never could do this i would die of fear though!0
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.