Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey there!! I'm new!

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 23:11:16 )
@sunny: oh yes! I had fun playing it too! I was never really very strategic as a player but I had loads of fun!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 23:13:17 )

@astonishingly bland: oh same, I really struggled to level up the creatures but it was still fun.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 03:48:00 )
@sunny: oh definitely! I liked the different areas, scenery wise, a lot of people really liked farming those trees but I just had fun getting those rig things honestly

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 14:55:55 )

@astonishingly bland: yeah, me too, I got so many cool items from those.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 16:41:25 )
@astonishingly bland: Yo, pleased to meet you.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 20:05:45 )
@sunny: yeah! after a while I had so many I was giving them away to anyone who wanted them, especially people who really couldn't play it often
How are you doing today?

@LupaPrinceRomulus: Thank you! It's nice to meet you, too! How are you today?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 20:41:34 )

@astonishingly bland: I am doing ok today thanks. Spent some time cuddling with my rats. How are you?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 20:46:06 )
@sunny: oh fun! How many rats do you have?
I'm doing ok, I'm not feeling too bored yet. I wanna go shopping lol I think I miss that most atm.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 20:48:03 )

@astonishingly bland: I have 4 rats, 4 boys :) I miss going shopping too! I'm not usually one for going out a lot but now that I can't I really miss it. I miss just browsing in shops...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 20:50:07 )
@astonishingly bland: Multi-tasking and you went to Discord?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 21:37:42 )
@sunny: Awww thats a lot! Are they from the same litter? Or gotten at different times? What are their names?
I think I am wanting to go out more because I'm told I can't lol I much prefer it on it my terms whether or not I go out haha
Now they are stopping the non essential shopping...I get it, but still! I wanna go to Bath and Body Works and smell all the candles and lotions!
Normal life can't come soon enough seriously! No disrespect the severity of this Pandemic I just miss shopping, among other things.

@LupaPrinceRomulus: oh well that's fun, are you working from home during this time?
hmmm no, I'm not on Discord.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 21:44:47 )

@astonishingly bland: I know what you mean, I am keen to have normal life back too. We are going out to get groceries tomorrow but we aren't allowed to just browse other shops :/ It's for a good reason though, which makes things easier.

They are from two separate litters: Teddy and Sonny are brothers, and Dewey and Long John are brothers :)

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 22:33:45 )
@sunny: be safe when you go out, do you have face masks to wear?
Cute names!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 22:49:30 )

@astonishingly bland: no we don't have facemasks, but we live in a quiet area so hopefully we won't see many people, if any at all.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 23:01:18 )
@sunny: oh ok, you can always just use a scarf too. To protect yourselves. Have you seen some of those funny videos of people making masks, some of them are hilarious lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 23:06:24 )

@astonishingly bland: I've seen a few crafting videos around. I think I should be able to make one out of a snood I have, but I will give it to my mum to wear since she's more at risk than me.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 23:07:58 )
@sunny: That's a good idea! What country are you in?

EDIT
I read your profile and I see you are in England!!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 23:09:29 )

@astonishingly bland: England :) but I live in the countryside where it isn't very populated luckily. Are you in the US?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 23:11:04 )
@sunny: I am! I'm in California and my city is pretty big, lot's of people

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 23:13:53 )

@astonishingly bland: wow yeah, that's a pretty populated place :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.