Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing { One x One } Unexpected Journey

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 03:29:59 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria nodded “ Some are in a foreign language but if you’d like to the ones on this shelf are acceptable. ” Astoria stopped in front of a large leather bound book ,” Except this one.. this ones my book of shadows.

Astoria took a seat, letting her guard down a bit.
It felt nice having someone of another realm - although a stranger that she could talk to

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/13 03:37:29 )
@Lithium:

She nods, going over to the books, looking at the tittles” at my old home i was only allowed to read history books”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 22:04:49 )

@raven e queen: I am sorry I haven’t responded sooner - trying to climb out of a depressive episode ;—;

Astoria nodded towards the shelf, “ By all means- you can look at anything you like. I couldn’t imagine not being able to explore things outside of my race’s history.”

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/19 22:11:05 )
@Lithium: its ok, you worry about yourself before me, and if you need to talk, ill listen-

She nods” not just my own history, them all” she pulls out a book

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 00:41:03 )

@raven e queen: Thank you- that means a lot. Just a lot going on in my brain.

Astoria blinked, “ That’s quite a lot of knowledge to have to remember.” Astoria strode to the kitchen to brew a kettle of tea thinking about the possibility of Raven knowing about the war in her home realm. As the water boiled Astoria set out two cups. “ So you know a lot of other races?”

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 00:51:20 )
@Lithium: no problem-

She nods” i can tell you the first royal line of whatever race, just cant tell you anyone i know from them, my life was very… isolated, thats why i left my home”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 01:04:24 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria poured the hot water from the kettle over the dry chamomile and let it brew for a few moments. “ I couldn’t imagine how lonely that must of felt,” putting the teas on a tray Astoria walked towards Raven offering her a cup “ It’s chamomile, I can show you the herbs I used if you like? I promise I’m not trying to poison you.”

Astoria smiled it had been a rather long time since she had had a visitor that wasn’t asking for her services. “ Well, I’m glad you are no longer where you were not happy. “ taking a sip of tea Astoria continues, “ That means you can now explore what actually does.”

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/20 01:26:14 )
@Lithium:

She nods, taking a sip of her tea” thank you for letting me stqy here”. She smiles “ and i never thought you were trying To hurt me, if you wanted that you would have left me alone”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 14:19:24 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria nodded “ Of course, it’s my pleasure.”
Drinking some of the warm tea Astoria settled on a chair. “ I am sorry you had to leave your home though, I know what that feels like. “

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 16:24:14 )
@Lithium:

Elizabeth smiles” it’s quite alright, if i didn’t who knows if i would be right now.”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 16:30:04 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria’s brow furrowed, it seems Raven’s venture here was escape - possibly for her own survival. Either way she was here now. “ Do you need to venture out for anything? “ Astoria didn’t believe she had much in the way of clothes for her guest- she mainly dressed super casual and hid it all under a cloak. She also had no idea what her guest preferred for food. Grabbing a notebook close to her Astoria sat poised and ready to make a list.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 16:43:55 )
@Lithium:

She blinks” umm im not sure actually… i never get asked what i want…”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 17:06:14 )

@raven e queen:

“Really? Well there’s a market in town every weekend. They sell clothes and food and items like that. We could check it out? “

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 17:10:18 )
@Lithium:
“ i dont have any money… i wont be able to pay you back”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 17:25:02 )

@raven e queen:

“ No worries- I often trade at the market for the potions and elixirs I make. You can pick some things out if you like, and If you’re worried about money I can help you look for a job?” Astoria scribbled on the note pad writing down some ingredients she’d need from the market.

Realizing that her new friend literally showed up with only her clothes Astoria put together that she wasn’t coming her for leisure, she was here because she had to leave. Knowing that wasn’t an easy thing Astoria wanted to bring comfort to her new companion “ do you have a favorite food ? We can make that for supper? “

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/1 17:27:42 )
@Lithium:
“ i like pizza… and i can make a good strawberry cake”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 18:11:16 )

@raven e queen:

“ Strawberry cake sounds incredible! I vote we do that and pizza is always a good choice.” Nodding Astoria stood up to collect a few items to trade in the village.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 19:32:15 )
@Lithium:

She smiles” ill just need a few thimgs to make it” she seems to be warming up to Astoria

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/4 23:23:16 )

@raven e queen: ( sorry I’m so bad at being consistent )

Astoria smiled, “ It’s settled then, do you need more time to rest before we go?”

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/5 17:23:17 )
@Lithium: ( its ok, i understand)

Raven smiles and stands” no, we can go whenever you like”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.