Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing { One x One } Unexpected Journey

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 21:42:10 )
Roleplay between myself and Raven E Queen please do not post.

Main Characters:
Raven Elizabeth Queen
Astoria Crowe

Name: Astoria Crowe
Nickname(s): Astor - to the humans Tori
Race: Witch
Appearance: Astoria stands at 5’7 with waist length dark brown hair with bangs that nearly cover her golden colored eyes. Astoria is of average build for her age and race. You will most likely find Astoria dressed casually, though you may not notice most of her wardrobe due to the knee length hooded cloak the girl is often sporting. Astoria wears an amethyst necklace at all times a memento and memory of someone from her past.
Abilities: Magick isn’t the only tool in Astoria’s tool belt- the young woman knows simple defense techniques, and herbal remedies that were taught to her during her apprenticeship. Astoria primarily uses her magick for good- though the girl does know her way around darker magicks as well.
Short Bio: Astoria lived and apprenticed in the magickal realm until the war started. Cast out of her realm by her elders to ensure there was a survivor Astoria was left to find solace in the human realm where she was taken in by the village.

Supporting Roles:

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 22:26:09 )
@Lithium:

Main characters: Raven Elizabeth Queen( my oc)

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 01:42:41 )
@raven e queen

Astoria watched as the sun rose over the clearing - it was Saturday and the young witch had been up for sometime waiting for sun to wash over the village of Crescent Hills. Astoria was unable to sleep something was stirring in her mind. Something was coming- what or whom wasn’t clear. Astoria had tried many different forms of divination: scrying was inconclusive, her pendulum swung side to side when questioned, and her tarot cards- well they had other things to say.

The girl sighed, brushing her bangs back from her eyes with one hand while she cupped her tea mug with the other. Why can I not see? One of the most frustrating things Astoria had found was that it was so much easier to read for others then it was for herself.

Draining the remainder of her brew Astoria rose from her spot in her tiny home - and decided to get ready for her day. Despite the early hour Astoria could get a lot of things done for her shop - first on the list was gathering herbs, and while she was at it some fresh water from the stream.

Astoria tied her boot laces- adjusted her messenger bag and locked the door behind her. Her destination was a fifteen minute walk into the woods and the girl was delighted to have the time to explore while the rest of the world was waking up. Astoria disappeared into the forest- letting the morning rays guide her to her destination.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 16:17:10 )

@Lithium:

Raven had always hated the castle life, it was more of a cage then a home, so when she got the chance, she run, into the woods, where she is now lost. Her hood covered her face and hair, and her pants and boots where “borrowed” from the hunters of the castle

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 20:34:38 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria had made it to the creek, crouching down the young woman ran her hand through the cool water, taking in the tranquility of the forest. It didn’t take long for Astoria to snap out of her trance- she was here with purpose after all. Rummaging in her bag for a vessel to collect the water the girl stopped suddenly. Something was off- she felt a presence but it wasn’t human and that couldn’t be a good sign.

Slowly Astoria stood up, one hand drawing her hood up, the other hovering over the dagger on her belt. The girl waited - Fear gripping at her chest. No one other than her family and the elders knew she was here in the human world, so whom ever this was it wasn’t a friendly visit.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/3 20:41:13 )
@Lithium:

The young princess walked out of yhe tress near the river, starated ed by the other girl, she holds up her hands

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 03:17:12 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria froze as the figure emerged from the trees, gripping the hilt of the dagger on her belt the girl stuttered, “ Wh-what is your purpose here? “
Realizing that probably wasn’t the best way to start a conversation Astoria took a step to the side making a greater distance between the two- the girl’s sight never leaving the other.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 03:25:19 )
@Lithium:

The girl lookked at her” i-i’m lost, i was trying to find the closest town to here”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 15:49:10 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria considered that this could be a trap - but the woman’s energy didn’t appear to be threatening. Lowering her hand from her belt Astoria chose her words carefully she didn’t want to give the village up that easily if this did indeed turn out to be an ambush of some kind, “ It is not far.. “ trailing off Astoria thought for a moment , “ I can show you the way. ” The words that came out of her mouth shocked her but Astoria wasn’t going to let this stranger enter the village alone. If things went awry the witch would be able to get the situation under control.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 22:35:34 )
@Lithium:

“ if you arent to busy then can you please?” The girl puts down her hands

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 03:27:56 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria nodded , “ Sure.” Astoria feel into place keeping her pace equal to the stranger- taking precautions as to not be attacked from behind. She had many questions and plenty of concerns, the girl so suddenly appeared - was this the warning Astoria had received the evening prior?

Astoria couldn’t tell if the woman could sense her true nature- after all Astoria did all she could to conceal her identity when not in the village. Using her formal name in introduction would hint her heritage so the girl choose to use the name the humans bestowed to her. “ My name is Tori, and yours? Astoria sighed internally- one question was asked and only a few more were necessary to solve this mystery encounter.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/5 03:29:49 )
@Lithium:
The girl blinks, opens her mouth then thinks for a second” Elizabeth” she is well known all over as the rebel princess Raven

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 02:06:56 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria blinked- it was a rather formal name- but those of others realms had a better understanding of the meaning of a name- unlike the humans she masqueraded around. “Elizabeth, what brings you to Crescent Falls? “

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 02:28:06 )
@Lithium:

“ i-i ran away from home and need a place to get on my feet”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 19:19:04 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria blinked at Elizabeth’s statement- something so innocent- the young woman needed a place of refuge. But did she bring danger with her? Would others seek this woman out? Many things ran through Astoria’s mind none of them where what came out of her mouth. “ If you need shelter I can provide some,

Taken aback by her own words Astoria bit her lip. Where did that come from? The young witch knew what it was like being thrust into a new strange place maybe that’s why her words didn’t match the warning signs in her brain.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 19:22:57 )
@Lithium:
“ i wouldn’t want to bother you, and i really cant do anything…” she didn't know if anything was following her, but something g probably was, knowing her uncle

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 19:42:45 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria pondered a moment- a being from another world suddenly appeared needing a place to stay- and she was the one who happened upon them. It wasn’t coincidence- “ If you feel more comfortable there may be a room at the inn- but the mortals don’t know the first thing about protection...”

Unsure of how to steer that topic Astoria sighed , “ I’d feel better knowing you had a safe place to stay. Astoria notes they were getting closer to village entrance.

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/6 22:29:48 )
@Lithium:

“ i-i guess ill stay with you a few days then… ill help where i can” she nods” are we what you would call friends now… i wasnt really allowed any friends at my old home…”

Donator — she, her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 22:53:05 )

@raven e queen:

Astoria blinked, friends was a loose term but they had no reason to be enemies, “ Yes, I would say that this could be the beginning of a friendship. ” Approaching her Cottage Astoria, took out her key, unlocking the door - , “ It’s not much but it’s mine.. “ the young girl mumbled unsure of what Elizabeth would think of her home. It was a cozy cottage with plants in the windows and jars and books over flowing the shelves, herbs hung to dry on display- it wasn’t a typical home but she wasn’t quiet typical herself.

Foever in my heart
Spookums 11/25/18
Angus 6/23/19
Mom 6/29/19
Dad 11/29/2021

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/8 23:36:46 )
@Lithium:

She nods “ thank you for letting me stay, it’s quite lovely… will i be able
to read thise books?”

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.