Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing The Darkness

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/15 10:15:30 )
Everything around her was a blur. She couldn't make sense of anything, and certainly couldn't figure out what was going on. There was a light surrounding her, and she almost felt as if she was floating, but not on air. She felt like she was floating on water, with ... weights? As soon as she became aware of that though, she felt herself sinking. The weights formed and pulled her down. Deeper, deeper into the black abyss beneath her, until nothing surrounded her any longer.

---

She woke with a start, not entirely sure what was around her, what it was that she was supposed to do, or what in the world she could think about all this. All she knew, was tha tshe had to get the hell out of there, and get home. All she could recall was that she was home last night... although for all she knew, it could have been longer than just a night.

There was no way for her to actually know whether or not it had been just one night, or longer. There was no way for her to have any sort of idea regarding anything.

"Where the fuck am I?" she wondered as she looked around, trying to make sense of where it was that she found herself.

She made her way to the door, before pausing. She didn't open it, solely because it was loud. There sounded like a fight was going on out there, or something. She had no idea what was going on... but maybe it would be better if she stayed back... She really didn't want to run into trouble after all. Well, more than she probably already was.

As she heard something smash into the door, she just sighed and opened it, wanting to know what was that had happened.

The hall was a mess. There was broken stuff everywhere, and there was blood around places as well.

"The hell...?"

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 21:05:03 )
Deep blue eyes opened and blinked repeatedly trying to make sense of the blank white surface in front of them. A slender tanned hand reached up to clutch a beautiful girls forehead that was pounding. Absently she knew that something was wrong, something was missing from her head, but what she didn't have the foggiest idea. Her arm also felt incredibly heavy, she broke her eyes from the strange white surface and turned her eyes to her wrist where a strange contraption sat. She groped for the word in her foggy brain.

A bracelet? No that didn't seem right, but it would have to do for now. Slowly she sat up and stared at her legs. That didn't seem right either. They were definitely her legs though, she'd had them before hadn't she? Slowly as she got more and more awake words started to come back to her only making her head pound harder. She was inside some kind of building room. Which wasn't normal for her in the slightest. That white surface had been a ceiling.

Placing hands over her eyes she rubbed as they pained her from the pounding in her head which was only getting worse from all the noise around her. Peeking out between her fingers she glanced around and saw a door where the noises must be coming from. On shaky bare feet she walked across to the door and through it open ready to yell at whoever was making so much noise. She vaguely knew that she hated noise and fighting and anger. As she surveyed the disaster zone in front of her that was smeared with blood everywhere her stomach dropped.

Suddenly she felt very faint and felt like her mouth was incredibly dry. She needed a drink really bad. Almost bad enough to ignore the disaster in the hallway. Almost. She wanted to find out who had done this and make them see the error of their ways first. Hopefully she'd find some water along the way.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 23:51:16 )
@Shadami:

She had absolutely no idea as to what it was that was going on here. She didn't even know what it was taht she was supposed to expect here. All she could say, was that she knew that this wasn't normal, it couldn't be.

"The hell...?" She asked the air quietly before shaking her head and looking around. She had to see if there was anything in the area. Sadly, nothing that was usable. Everything was broken, trashed, or just otherwise completely useless.

"Great..." She muttered before havign to quickly react. She dodged someone being thrown into the doorway, their face a bloody swollen mess.

It was then that she decided to just book it. She quickly jumped over the person on the floor (who was trying to get to their feet by this point) and bolted down the hall. She had to work to avoid a lot of shit, and it wasn't easy for her to do, either.

As her foot landed in a puddle of blood, she felt her balance shift as it slid out from under her. She landed on the floor and debris hard, the air being knocked out of her lungs.

There was no one around her, seemed there was no one on the otherside of any of the doors either. At least until one opened to reveal another person.

She got to her feet, having a little bit of diffiuclty due to the lack of breathing, and made her way over.

"Hi. I... do you have any idea where we are?" She asked bluntly, not sure if they would know, but hoping beyond anything that they had some sort of idea, at least.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 08:17:51 )
The girl shook her head to clear her mind of thirst as she was brought to the situation before her by a voice. Slowly she turned her attention to the other female that was approaching her. Her eyes narrowed seeing the clothes the female was wearing smeared with blood. It took her a moment to analyze what she was seeing before she decided that the female had not been the one to cause the disaster and had merely been affected by it. Fallen most likely.

Roaming her blue eyes around the hallway she could see pools of blood that were clearly a threat to walking safely down the hall and that must have been what had happened. Satisfied she finally answered, "No. It was a rude answer of course, but she had nothing else of helpful input at the moment. With a sigh she brushed her hand through her hair and took a deep breath trying to smooth her nerves and try again. "I am unaware as to how I go here, where here is, or why everything feels wrong." There that was a better answer , she nodded curtly to herself.

She slid her hand down to rest on her hip and with indifference surveyed the hallway again. She was really thirsty. Her thoughts were straying again and she was finding it difficult to concentrate. If the other female had replied yet her brain hadn't caught up to the words and processed them yet as she suddenly blurt out. "I need water. Where do you think they keep it here in these unnatural walls?"

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 10:41:26 )
She sighed as she looked around.

'Beats me. I just woke up down the hall and went to see if I could figure out something, anything, regarding where the hell it is that happened here, or where the hell we are." She told her.

"I don't know where they'd have water, but... we two pairs of eyes can search better than one?" She then said, suggesting that they coudl search together.

"I seriously have no idea though." How could she. This wasn't somewhere familiar for her.

She also thought there had to be a bathroom nearby, somewhere on this floor at the very least. There was no way that there wasn't, otherwise there'd be a very real health issue, she was sure.

Not that that the floors didn't already put that in place.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/20 20:07:56 )
She smacked her lips together to try to wet them, finally processing the words the other had said. Ah yes, are you unfamiliar with strange walled dwellings like this as well? Let us search together than." She stepped gingerly out into the hall still finding herself unsteady on her feet, and not wanting to step in any of the bloody pools and throw off her already delicate balance.

She continued picking her way down the hallway looking for any kind of opening that would lead to a water source. She felt something in the back of her mind tickling as more memories came back to her and she frowned. "I do not sense a lake or ocean or even a stream. How does anyone survive in these walls with no water?" It was more a grumbled thought said outloud than an actual question. She was just that surprised that they seemed to have no water for which she could get a nice long drink.

Suddenly remembering her companion she turned quickly almost losing her balance before steadying herself as she tilted her head quizzically looking at her. She had seemed to know they would have water here, so there must be a different form of some kind here. She spun back around and continued on her path though she had to catch herself on the leg of some overturned furniture as she spun around to fast again in order to catch her balance to continue her trek for water.

Feeling quite annoyed with the hallway though after awhile of stepping around blood and broken everything in her bare feat she grabbed the next door handle she found and wrenched it open.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 10:47:55 )
She was about to answer her companions question before pausing a moment. When the door was opened, she cursed under her breath lightly. She'd wanted to stop her companion, since they had no idea what the hell it was that could be, or would be, on the other side of that door, but she hadn't a chance to stop her.

When the door was opened, they saw what looked to be an office. It looked similar to the type of office someone would work at, as opposed to a personal office.

"Where the hell are we?" She asked the air as she stepped ahead of her companion and into the room.

"Like... seriously." She added. "Blood out there, spotless in here? I mean, just.." She paused before shaking her head and looking around.

'Yo, there's a water cooler over there." She motioned toward the far wall.

"Get your fill.'

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/24 08:19:18 )
"hmmm, the room I was in was clean like this too." she replied absently as she stepped in after the other female. She looked around indifferently taking in all of the surroundings. Than finally her eyes landed on the curious device with water in it. She walked to it and stared at it. Running her hands over the surface of the blue container on the top. "How do you get to the water? she muttered as she continued her exploration. Finally noticing the little cups on the side she grabbed one.

Tilting her head she stared at the cup and back at the machine . There was a space that would fit the cup and there were two little levers. Cautiously she placed the cup under the blue one and pulled the lever jumping backwards as water started to come out. With a gurgle it stopped as she released the lever because of her surprise.
Excited to finally have a way to get to the water she pressed the lever down again until her cup was filled and than took a big sip which she spat out in surprise. "where is all the flavor? This is the plainest , most bland water I have ever tasted! she turned to look at the other female with accusing eyes. Slowly she released a breath to lower her annoyance. "No of course not. This must be what they drink here. with a relucrant sigh and making a face she drank the rest of the cup and got quite a few more so that she didn't feel so dry.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 00:09:25 )
She just laughed lightly at the comments on the water.

"Yeah, I know." She stated.

'But at least it's clean." She added with a light sigh before looking around.

'I wonder if we can find any sort of information regarding where we are in here..." She then muttered.

'Hey, if you wanna help, take a look around there. I'mma check the desks." Was the last thing she said before heading to the desk she was closest to to start looking.

She checked everything, ever drawer, every little spot, but sadly didn't find anything with that one, so she moved to the next. She kept hunting, kept searching, but had no idea where she would likely find any sort of information.

All she knew, was that she hoped to find something regarding where they were.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/30 09:38:38 )
She stayed at the water dispenser for a little while as she got her fill but surveyed the walls searching for anything that wasn't wall on them. Perhaps someone had written on them maybe. "It tastes to clean." She muttered, filling yet another glass. The walls were super plain white with nothing interesting on them. No changing landscapes, just solid plain blank flat walls of boring.

Finally getting her fill she pushed away from it and slowly ran her hand along the walls unsure what she was looking for. Maybe a crack or crevice. Something to break up the monotony around her. Finally she laid eyes on a single picture on the wall behind the desks that the other was checking. "Hmm what about that? She walked over to it and tipped her head to one side and than the other, looking at it in different ways. "The plants are very strange in it though. she mused. It was some kind of building with trees outside of it.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/4 08:52:28 )
@Shadami:

She was silent for a moment before looking over to her companion.

"Where are you from?" she then asked, her voice curious as she stopped looking through the desk fora moment.

"I mean... seriously. You seem like you're not from around here." She added, understating it quite a bit.
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/8 21:46:20 )
She thought about it for a bit poking at the foggy memories in her head. "The sea. She finally concluded, trying to pull her memories together still. "Yes... the sea. Those are trees." She added as an after thought, "Though they look much different than the ones that I am used to when i brush up against the beaches occasionally. " Studying the picture more she thought back as hard as she could. Trying to figure out how she had gone from the sea, to inside the strange building.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.