Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 23:43:19 )
დ დ დ დ დ

Hello!
I recently started rewatching Brooklyn Nine-Nine so that I can catch up on the latest season and omg I forgot how funny this series is since it has been a while since I've watched it!
Do you guys like it?
Who is your favorite character? Favorite Episode?

For me I really do enjoy Holt and his interactions with Jake, but Holt is definitely my favorite character. u wu As for favorite episode I'm not sure I have one.

Feel free to come chat up B99 with me since I'll be watching it for quite a while! OuO

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:22:04 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairie: Omg, I need to do the same! I haven’t watched the new season for that reason. xD
I love Captain Holt the most. Half the stuff he says in that monotoned way gets turned into a meme. I love Terry and Rosa too. They’re all so lovable tbh.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:27:13 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Tsundererra: I'M SO FAR BEHIND. At least it is something that is easy to put on in the background and do other things while you watch it.
Ahhh Terry and Rosa are so good too. <3 Related note I still can't believe that the actor for Rosa has such a different voice irl, it threw me off so much at first/I thought her real voice was a joke. Too used to Rosa's voice haha.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:40:29 )
@Kairie:

Oml love that show! im def a Terry type of girl along with An Amy type of life.XD I loved the competition for the belt episodes.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:41:57 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter: Aaaah I love Amy!! I wish I had more Amy tendencies with my life haha. xD
Spoiler if you haven't watched all belt episodes haha.
Aaaah the one where Jake proposes to Amy. ; U; SO CUTE AND FUNNY.

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 00:52:34 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairie: I agree! I like to put it on when I’m drawing or cleaning, but there are some episodes that are just so awesome that they distract me from multitasking, like the one mentioned in your spoiler. :’3
Yoooo, I got thrown off by her real voice too. She also looks so much nicer when she’s not in character.

Btw, I wish I had more Amy tendencies, but I def lean more towards being a Jake. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:03:53 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Tsundererra: THERE ARE.
I tend to get distracted with it in the background, but then there are some episodes that don't distract me at all. xD

SAMEEE. She's so happy/nice irl haha. Vs Rosa who would kill anyone given the chance.

I am 100% a jake. I wish I wasn't but alas I am. xD
I need to find my Amy. >>

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:15:12 )
@Kairie:

That one was soooo cute and funny but they never found the belt.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:16:09 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter: Yesssss.
I can't wait to get to the newest season, I am so excited. ; U;
I'm almost at the wedding and just hnnng. <3

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:16:31 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairie: Saaaame. The episodes with Skully and Hitchcock, and the Bandit are some of the episodes I can let play in the background without stopping to watch.

Oof man, I need to find an Amy too to keep me in check. I also need a decent Boyle to have my back.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:21:14 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Tsundererra: Yeahhh. I tend to let the episodes go in the background that center around Gina or anytime Jake is undercover haha. No offense to Jake, they're all just kinda the same haha.

Ooof same, I need a Boyle to support/want to hangout with me. xD

დ დ დ დ დ

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:25:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Kairie: Omg, Gina is another person I let carry on in the background. She’s not a bad char, but it’s like you said, they’re all the same. The Jake undercover ones I always end up paying attention at the end because it’s interesting to see how it wraps up.

I really like the Halloween capture the medal episodes.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:27:38 )
@Kairie:

I can not express how excited i am for the new season. XD but oooo you're gonna love the wedding episode.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:29:15 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Tsundererra: Yeah the end of Jake's undercovers are nice to watch. But Gina is the same throughout the series for the most part. ID
I love Holt though and I always tune in to his scenes haha.

Those are also so fun! I love seeing how they play out each year. u wu

@Alicethemadhatter: I'm happy that hulu seems to update the new episodes quickly so I just need to get to it. :D
And I've seen the wedding episode but I do love watching it. It's cute if not a bit stressful haha.

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:32:45 )
@Kairie:

You went lemon again :D .

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:33:24 )
დ დ დ დ დ

@Alicethemadhatter: ON ACCIDENT
I CLICKED THE SAVE BUTTON ON ACCIDENT :(

დ დ დ დ დ

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 01:34:22 )
@Kairie:

LMAO but it's cutee!

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.