Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 15:37:14 )
My bf finally move in with us this weekend and i just feel again that he dont want to! He want to avoid themes and i noticed he is pissed. Well i cant ignore anymore the thoughs that he just feel obliged to be with us because of our Baby...... i dont know how to react at that anymore

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 15:47:54 )
@Miss Sandman: Have you tried talking to him about it? If he is feeling obligated to stay because of the baby, you really should have a talk with him and see how he feels about it.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 15:51:54 )
@LordLucre: more than one Time but i Think he lied

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 15:53:47 )
@Miss Sandman: Then try again? Insist that he has to be honest with you, even if it hurts. If he truly does feel that way, see if there's something you can work out together.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 15:59:22 )
@LordLucre: Yeah i will Talk with him again today. I dont think there is a way we probably can fix that point if he really feels that way. Than i will raise my Child alone..... Iam Not the first and Not the last one.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 16:02:35 )
@Miss Sandman: Yeah, exactly. You'll be okay. It wouldn't be good for any of you to stay together at that point if there really is no way to fix things. I know from experience.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 16:15:06 )
@LordLucre: yes it would just hurt... But i still have hope

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 16:17:22 )
@Miss Sandman: Only way to find out is to talk to him.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 16:31:13 )
Welcome to Trilia Island!

The kid being raised by one adult is better than two where one doesn't want to be there

Kit\'s island getaway is very quiet~

questShop

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 19:21:03 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I’m sorry your bf is behaving like that, but you def need to sit down and have a big talk and see what he wants. Maybe he is being immature and just isn’t able to prioritize the baby and you first. It sucks if that’s the case, but you’re right that you don’t need him to raise her. She is lucky to have a mom like you and your father around as well. Maybe he will feel differently in the future, but for now you need someone who wants to be be there for you and the baby because they want to be there. You deserve the best. <3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 19:27:15 )
@LordLucre:
@Kitalpha Hart:
@Tsundererra:
we talked and it was a complete diffrent case, he was pissed yes but he dosent want to show it to me.... it had something to do with his dad nothing with us! we hugged. It was a Bit relief to me!!! He also played with his daughter till she got dinner and changed her diaper! I believe in him! He want to stay with us :)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 19:37:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I’m glad it was just a misunderstanding. I remember you always talked about how much he loves his girl, and it’s good that nothing has changed. :’) Sounds like you guys will be more than ok.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/20 20:09:57 )
@Tsundererra: thank you dear! I hope so!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/27 05:50:14 )

Hope all gets better

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.