Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Morning Everyone..

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 16:58:05 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

How goes your Thursday? Mine's pretty good, slept good for once, woke up at about eight thirty or so, did my Bible reading and now Im chillin' at ten going on eleven on the comp and just enjoying a slow day. listening to 'We The Kingdom - Holy Water' its pretty good.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 18:14:13 )

chilling while doing some work, just a regular work day but at home ahaha

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 18:26:49 )
Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard |

@pachi: well that still sounds nice 'nods' then again im a homebody. happiest at home.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 18:29:27 )

@star2000shadow: my day is going OK, just watching the news a lot. I am feeling better today than I have in the last few days.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 18:34:50 )

@sunny: well that's cause for happiness 'nods' feeling better after being ill for a few days, even if its just not feeling a hundred percent, is good.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 18:35:41 )

@star2000shadow: I agree! I was feeling quite terrible so it's a weight off my shoulders :)

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 18:38:54 )

@sunny: I know i most often don't feel a hundred percent simply because i have depression, and im a bit bipolar, so when the depression kicks in its like i can't do anything right or nothigns going my way, but on an upswing everythings great even if a few things are wrong. today Im relieved as i feel like im in a medium ground so im very happy.

side note 'Ain't No Grave (LIVE) - Bethel Music & Molly Skaggs | VICTORY ' is very good.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 19:04:34 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Cleaned my room
Currently running laundry and playing minecraft
Waiting for tomorrow

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 19:14:13 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

@star2000shadow: today is the first day of virtual teaching, I am checking in with my caseload students, seeing how they are handling the first day of virtual learning. Modifying assignments, and also avoiding all tasks because there is SO MUCH to do...

But outside it is the first heavy rainstorm of the year and it is really relaxing to hear the droplets on the window and rooftop~

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 21:01:09 )

I think I’m going to play some video games. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:13:23 )

@kaichoukai: whoa that's a lot to do on a thursday 'blinks' I wish you good luck with your virtual teaching, if they thought keeping kids focused in school was hard, now its going to be even harder 'shakes head' but im glad to hear your doing okay, i just woke up from a bit of a nap, releasing tot he Ain't no Grave song 'nods'
@Totalanimefan: Video games are fun 'nods' Me I'm flitting around. debating on redownloading Maple Story..i remember having fun ont hat im just not to sure how this computer will handle it as the harddrive is kinda dieing haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:14:53 )

@star2000shadow: I never played that game but I remember my friends loving it. ^^ Your computer can probably handle it right? It is an old game.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 22:16:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm hoping so went to download it this morning but hey where doing maintnace, its the only reason I'm a try now.

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.