Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat ? Coping with Corona ? craziness ?

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 04:20:08 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Eruca: that's something i can't yet do. at all.
Because when I get insecure or depressed i full on have a melt down.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 04:29:14 )
@MoodyBats: well, I think using self-criticism to improve is a great example of turning insecurities into motivation. Worked well for Jimin and Suga's art imho. Maybe not other aspects of their life but hey at least they're rich now. :P

@Totalanimefan: I thought it was a squid face 😂 but then I have like 0 knowledge about items.

Voltie — Moody Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 04:34:16 )
Moody Says. . .

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

@Eruca: True but it doesn't work for everyone.
It definitely is not something I can do.

If you need my attention for any reason please ping me.
[My Website]

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 04:56:04 )

@Eruca: haha it does look like that cause of this hair.
You got the bag for free today. It will be in your invo. Lol

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:03:51 )
@Totalanimefan: It really helped me earlier today, I was so sick of watching netflix lol ofc I'm going to watch it tonight bt I seriously needed a break. You changed your avi! So cute!!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:14:55 )

@astonishingly bland: thank you. You added a pie to your avatar. Have you been on other sites in the past? Also tell all your bored friends about Voltra. Lol

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:23:04 )
@MoodyBats: one might try.

@Totalanimefan: ah yes I saw the announcement. I guess I know 1 about items. 😂
Ping me

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:25:33 )
@Totalanimefan: Yes! I love baking pies so I thought this was perfect! I discovered this cute tail too! I'm trying to figure out some cute backgrounds (names of items). It's a slow process lol
I was actually looking up a site I used to go on years ago (Roliana) and I somehow stumbled onto this site!
I used to go on a few others but I forgot the names, and I used to play zomg on Gaia. I love dressing up avis

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:44:58 )

@Eruca: the only item you know is cause I told you.
How are you holding up?
@astonishingly bland: baking is awesome. I love getting to eat what I cooked. Haha the measuring not so much.
I used to play that on Gaia all the time! I had so much fun there. Back then.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 06:54:41 )
@Totalanimefan: I used to spend hours playing zomg! I was so sad when they took it away, so excited when they brought it back, then back to being sad because by then nobody was around to play it. I had a lot of fun though, good memories.
I much prefer to bake, than to cook. Now that I'm feeling better I might start baking to help with this boredom.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:08:55 )

@astonishingly bland: I have a ton of good memories with that game but not many people play it anymore.
What are you going to bake?

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:14:57 )
@Totalanimefan: I think tomorrow I'm going to make a Dump Cake, it's so simple to make and I know I have the ingredients on hand so I won't have to go to the grocery store. I've been seeing a lot of mention of things like Depression cake (very few ingredients because it was during the depression time and ingredients were limited} that I think I might try to make.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:16:29 )

@astonishingly bland: I need to look up depression food too. That way I have things I can make.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:21:37 )
@Totalanimefan: I didn't really stock up too much so honestly I am lacking a lot of key ingredients but I also read somewhere about 3 ingredient cookies! What stuff do you like baking/cooking?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:27:15 )

@astonishingly bland: that’s sounds easy.
I don’t bake much actually but lately cause I’ve been home I have. I made semi-homemade cardamom buns. Which is like cinnamon buns but cardamom.
Brownies
A brown sugar quick bread
And I feel like something else I’m forgetting.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:33:13 )
@Totalanimefan: those all sound awesome! I had to google what Cardamom is lol Is the Brown Sugar quick bread a lot of ingredients?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:42:25 )

@astonishingly bland: I got it off of a blog. Just google yeast free bread. And it was on the first page for me.
I had a cardamom bun for the first time in England at a bakery in London and holy hell it was good.

Voltie — Queen B Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:49:55 )
@Totalanimefan: oh nice! What took you to England? I've often thought I'd like to visit.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:54:29 )

@astonishingly bland: I lived in England for two years while I was a student there. I met my now husband who is British. We were back there for a friend of mine’s wedding and his brother had a baby.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/2 07:54:38 )

It was in Oct.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.