Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Irritation is on high right now...

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 02:22:49 )
So, barring my uneventful day at work, I'm super irritated with my bank. These people literally had me, for 2 years. 2 friggin years. they've applied me for student loans and credit cards, but I haven't been in a position to accept any from the bank yet. Now I am, and I call to get things started. And they tell me TWO YEARS POST that there is an issue with my date of birth... But they can't tell me what it is. I have to go in to my local branch.

Well, obviously, my local branch is, a: closed. And b: they are booked up until next week and this seems like a right the fuck now kind of situation.

I'm stressed, and irritated, and it took everything in me to not just go off because this couldn't have just been a recent issue. This issue means that I'd have had to have an incorrect birthday for two... Mcfucking... Years.

Sorry if cursing is frowned upon here but I'm just out of my mind with this. xD And I've told them my birthdate so many times to raise my debit limit for school expenses and medical stuff for 2 years.

What is this mess?

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 10:04:49 )
@Scribartz: not sure about the cursing but I feel you. I think I'd be pretty po'd as well. Any option to possibly email them documentation? Have you tried speaking with the manager at tour local branch? Have you considered throat punches? Tbh I have had issues with my bank and will be changing. Big hugs and lots of 💜. I hope thing work out for you. 🤞

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/18 20:35:33 )
@Xanthan: I am pretty ticked. I went in today and they had me as born in January when I'm born in October. It's like, wow bank. I had no idea I was 24 and not 23. thank you for aging me up legally without my consent. Lol. I didn't ask for this. I went in and got it fixed at my branch, and low and behold, phone lines are down today and I can't get my application started so my bills that I need on a reliable card (reoccurring at random times, doesn't coincide with payday and sometimes things just pop up and idk why.) and now they are just going to sit and accumulate or get canceled so...

I hate Canadian banks. xD I understand why some folks go crazy and horde their money in treasure stashes around the world now.

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 03:18:00 )
@Lucifera: I am glad some things got worked out for you. I must say....you got me thinking about stashing money in my mattress lol

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/19 03:45:08 )
@Xanthan: xD Dude, same. I'm gonna find a way to get a super nice little safe and bury it somewhere with all my money in it. xD cause I have so much. Like I have a whole 10 cents I'm gonna stash away. xD

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 02:09:41 )
@Lucifera: bwahaha hey tbh if you're looking for a neat lil safe I got a great one off Amazon. Ijs

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 03:22:12 )
@Xanthan: LOL! this shall be doneeee!
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator — SIR Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/21 21:07:02 )
@Lucifera: hey I can sens you a link to the one I got
🌈 Have you ever been touched so gently you had to cry or invited a stranger to come inside?
🌈

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.