Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts A handy dandy hangout

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/22 04:48:56 )
@eerie: Start with what?
I was trying not to get disconnected.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/22 12:42:04 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: where did you start with roleplaying?

@marupiter: haha I know I've heard it too about the internet. I guess maybe you can get access to really fast internet but normal internet is just basic.

haha well I used to really like Kpop so I wanted to go live in korea, but I went to Thailand and Taiwan to teach first because it seemed easier to go to Thailand. by the time I got done with those years I'd lost interest in kpop but still wanted to experience korea

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/22 21:26:05 )
@Anarchist Beauty: I'd travel the world with that sort of notepad. *A*
Do you live far from the beach?

@eerie: Sounds like a dream! Which one has been your favorite country to teach in? I wanted to teach abroad, but never had the confidence to do it. I tried applying for the JET program for Japan but only got waitlisted. ;;

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 03:28:13 )

@marupiter: I live far from the beach. lol
      I'm in the middle of the Mojave Desert in Cali.
      All we got is a dry ass river bed.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 14:09:01 )
@marupiter: haha I guess Korea? since I've been here the longest. I only stayed one year in the other two places. but this is the start of my fourth year now. yeah JET seems competitive. xD that's exactly why I went to Thailand first haha because I was also worried about being rejected by korea. I kind of want to go to Japan tooooo

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/23 23:57:58 )
@Anarchist Beauty: Oh wow, the Mojave! I'm in southern California as well, but probably somewhat closer to the beach, maybe an hour's drive away.
@eerie: How did you like the weather compared between countries? Where did you live originally? I didn't know teaching Thailand in English was a thing, but it sounds really cool.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/24 00:01:04 )

@marupiter: I honestly can't even remember the last time I went to the beach.
      Low key, I think it was when i was 19 or 20 when I had gone to visit a friend in Florida...
      Which was 6-7 years ago...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/24 12:29:23 )
@marupiter: haha thailand and Taiwan are tropical so they were hotttt. Thailand more than Taiwan ofc. Korea is more like where I'm from in the US. New Jersey

oh yeah teaching English is big in most of Asia honestly. lots of options if you want to come here

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 17:52:32 )

Blue skadoo, we can too!
      /jumps into a picture of a bed and takes a nap

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/30 22:28:29 )
@eerie: Does it got hot in Korea during the summer? I remember visiting New Jersey in the summer when I was a kid and I felt like I was melting.
@Anarchist Beauty: I just ended up going to the beach the other day and it was really great. It helped that we had a beach umbrella. All the other times I've just sat in the hot sun so I hated it.
art commission info | my etsy sticker shop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.