Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ✐INKtober ;; CLOSED

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 04:57:38 )
Eh. It's gonna be a longer shift than normal because we have an artist opening reception that I need to stay and clean up after, but if I can avoid my power tripping boss, it won't be too bad.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 04:59:16 )
:0 sounds like quite a bit of work.... I wish you the best of luck and no boss to bother you !

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 05:46:04 )
It's not too bad. I work at a very small museum, so cleanup is really just 2-3 trays of dishes, 5-ish bags of garbage, disassembling 2 tables, and a quick sweep.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 06:04:08 )
Woah, you work at a museum? That's so cool! And you're right it doesn't sound too bad! I thought it'd be like 20 bags of trash and lots of sweeping

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 06:06:21 )
Yeah. I am the custodian and I get almost zero respect, but the building is pretty cool.

Donator — She Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:15:11 )
Uncool bout the 0 respect.... everyone D: no matter what they do should be respected... Specially people that keep the place tidy

Check Out My Art Shop

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:20:48 )
Ahhhh. I was out for the whole day. ;;;

@kaderin triste: Quite alright! * v* !! I'm busy this week since it's my last week at my job, so things have been crazy.

@espy: /flops with you

@shade: Ahhh, that's great! Oakjhfakgaf. That's cool too. I love OCs. I think about them while I'm at work sometimes. It gets me through the day. ;;
OCtober sounds amazing. omg. Maybe I should have this as a reoccurring theme and do monthly challenges for every other month or something. xD I'm not sure I'll be able to do a daily type of thing.. but still.

@peony: Ah, it happens!
The more I look at it, I feel like I'm going to be busy this month too... but I'm hoping for the best. orz.

@kjemi: AHHH ITS GOING TO BE MY LAST DAY TOMORROW.
Though the kids today were horrible. One of my favorite kids isn't going to be there either. I cry. TT____TT
I need to give all my babies love. adkjfafgd.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:35:54 )
I'm so used to it by now that everytime the boss tells me to do or not do something that she'll likely the next day complain that I did/didn't do, I always go to my supervisor and let them know so they can back me up. Not that they ever do, of course. The one time I actually tried to explain to the boss why I hadn't done something, he just stood there like a mute.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:42:47 )
@Kaderin Triste: are you still working for that boss
the one who pulls that type of crap? if it were I working
for a person like that I'd put my 2 weeks notice in and have
another job lined up. that isn't very fair or right

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:45:46 )
@Unicorn: I am. I can't afford to quit this one even though I'm working a second job. And no other jobs (that I could tolerate without wanting to kill myself) will hire me.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:49:12 )
rip sorry I've been busy, what'd I miss?

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 07:59:51 )
@kaderin triste: I'm sort of in that same struggle myself. D;
Just need to get through it for now. You'll find something when it become available. <3

@ishoji: not much... I think.
I'm about to go to sleep though. rip.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:01:48 )
@yuracye: oh...well I choose the wrong time to come on then LOL have a good sleep ^^

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:02:56 )
SIDE NOTE THOUGH.
I will be accepting applications for INKtobter art things tomorrow at midnight EST!
I'll probably be awake for it (or at least post and then pass out) BUT FIGURED I'D LET YOU KNOW.

@ishoji: Haaa. Nah, it's alright! Tomorrow is when I'm usually on line the most anyway. xD
Thanks! Hopefully I'll talk to you tomorrow! <3

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:03:36 )
@yuracye: oh ok makes sense xD I can talk to you then =w=b good night

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:34:38 )
@Yuracye: I mean, I've been at the museum for almost 2 years, and still no luck finding any other job that I want and that will hire me for enough hours that I can actually leave. It's not actually terrible as long as I stay out of the Boss' line of sight.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:46:24 )
@Kaderin Triste: please don't do that but that job sounds crappy
also I didn't get your ping, but I came back in here to post.

@Yuracye: would you draw a unicorn on a pumpkin for me maybe
if I offered you volts or something tomorrow night just wondering?

@ishoji: I see you

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:56:29 )
@unicorn: lmao yes I'm in a good amount of the hangouts...idk where else to post really

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 08:58:58 )
@ishoji: I was posting in Panda's charity but I got side tracked
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/22 09:07:23 )
@unicorn: ah yeah it's easy to get sidetracked, I get distracted easily xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.