Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Viscera Cleanup Detail

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 00:40:41 )
I LOVE this game, and I have no idea why. The whole game is just cleaning up after a crime scene in space. Awful physics, frustrating blood buckets, pain-in-the-arse footprints, it's absolutely amazing. Anyone else play it?
If you don't, definitely give it a shot. When you buy it on steam you get Santa's Rampage and (I think) Shadow Warrior for free with it. If you like the base game, definitely get the halloween dlc. The workshop has a lot of really good maps, including my favourite, Nuke Burger, where you're like an inch tall having to clean up a whole restaurant's kitchen and freezer.

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 01:03:27 )

I watched some people play that a few years ago, and it seemed enjoyable. I never got around to playing it myself though

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 01:39:54 )

I only own/played the christmas version of it. Dead elves everywhere and such. Tried to go for 100%. I spent a silly amount of time stacking presents and stools on a table to try and reach the very last splotch on the high ceiling. I ended up getting motion sick because it was taking so long and I was jumping so much :vanora_xd:
I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.