Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:32:36 )
How long should you wait before telling someone you’ve taken a liking to them?

This is honestly a childish question, but I am lost in this department so ye.

Is there like a “right” moment, or what?

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:43:57 )
@q t e a p o n: Just doing it is probably the right thing to do. But I am such a nervous and shy mess. Everytime I think I’ve mustered up the courage to say something, I go out of whack. XD

Maybe I need to take a trip down the yellow brick road? He he

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:49:46 )
@q t e a p o n: I could try that. Would definitely take a hit to the ol ego though. Been tryna work on the pride - it’s certainly a process.

Thank you for talkin about this with me. :D

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:54:10 )
Sorry about the typos. Autocorrect gets me everytime. Almost everytime (considering that it didn’t get me this time). He he

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:58:44 )
@q t e a p o n: Alright, I’ll write it. And if I am capable of delivering my feelings - I will. Thanks again.

Hope ya have nice resta your night/day.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:59:49 )

a liking in what way? if I like people i just show it by talking to them more than once. and if i wanna say so, i will just tell them "i like you, you're a pretty cool dude" or something to that effect.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:02:02 )
Like a, “Hey, I think I kinda wanna date you” kinda like.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:08:04 )
@Colan: Oh I second the writing out your feelings as far as a confession goes. It can be very sweet and romantic and less stressful on yourself in the process! I honestly wrote a confessional love letter to my (now) boyfriend and gave it to him before he went on a work trip and was going to be out of town and I wasn't going to see him for a few days. I was so embarrassed and nervous!! I think you will feel that way until you do it and let your feelings be known(˶′◡‵˶)Good luck!

Drawn by Q t e a p o n

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:09:32 )

That one is a little tougher, I suppose. I think being friends with someone is the most important thing, and if mutual romantic feelings blossom out of that while spending time together, then things would just kinda happen naturally. Spend time with them, let them know you care, and make it known that you value them as a friend and as a person. I wouldn't say that requires any particular moment or special wording. If they share your interest, you'll probably know it before too long.

that's my take on it, anyway.. ymmv

ALWAYS PING ME

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:19:56 )
@Koneko:
@Count trashula:

Thank you and thank you. Deep thoughts time.

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 04:56:56 )
@Colan: sometimes there is a right Moment but Not every Time. So if you feel like that there never a right Moment comes. You should Plan a nice day with the Person to tell them!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 10:54:35 )
Hm, I think there are way too many things to consider to give a good answer to this unfortunately.
Dropping hints to test the waters is a decent approach, but hints can be totally misread.

Do you have any reason to believe that the feelings might be mutual or do you think the news would surprise the person?

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 11:36:02 )
I mean they could be? But now that I've slept on it - I'm good. I'mma wait. Cuz saying it now would only prove to cause trouble.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.