Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games What are some good Wii or GameCube games?

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 11:33:45 )
Ssia

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 12:39:54 )
@Vampiretaco: The Metroid Prime trilogy! Some of my favorite games ever, right there. It's a first person shooter type with soooo much lore and areas to explore. (Big fan of the entire Metroid series tbh. Best ones were on Gameboy tho)

Other than that, Zelda:Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, Okami, Mario: Galaxy, Sunshine, and Kart, and Smash Bros. Brawl were all games I sunk waaaay too many hours into as a kid lol

Happy playing! Hope you find something you really enjoy :)

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 16:17:14 )

I sadly didn't have either system in their prime, however I will always recommend Harvest Moon: Animal Parade.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 16:28:14 )

My favorite GameCube games were Super Mario Sunshine, Animal Crossing, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Luigi's Mansion, Pikmin, and Pikmin 2. I didn't really play the Wii as much, but I liked Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and Animal Crossing: City Folk~

★~~Questing~~★

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 17:40:39 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

Since I don't know what all you like, here's what I have:
Tales of Symphonia (GC)
Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of a New World (Wii)
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (HC)
Harvest Moon: Another Wonderful Life (GC)
Okami (Wii)
Skylanders- (all Wii, extra accessories required)
▪︎Spyro's Adventure
▪︎Giants
▪︎Swap-Forces
Sengoku BASARA: Samurai Heroes (Wii, recommend a controller over Wiimote/nunchuck because the controls on the latter suck)
LoZ Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword (both Wii)
We also have a handful of the Just Dance games, some on Wii, some on 360, but that's more fun with other people

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 17:45:05 )

I loved playing Super Bros and Windwaker a lot on the GameCube.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 19:19:06 )
I really enjoyed Mad World for the Wii. It's a black and white beat 'em up with so much style. The high contrast colors can be hard to look at long term, but I still poured hours into it. It was great. Now I wanna dig out my Wii....
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:19:19 )
Melee, Kirby Air Ride, Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life, Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness, Mario Kart Double Dash!!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 02:12:05 )
@McMoney:
@Kitalpha Hart:
@Starlight:
@Colan:
@Totalanimefan:
@koneko:
@Priestess of Pie:

My Games:
Super Mario Sunshine
Super Mario Galaxy
Super Mario Galaxy 2
Ocarina of Time
Soul Caliber 2
Bully:Scholarship edition
Super Monkey Balls 2
Crash Bandicoot Wrath of Cortex
Okami
Pac Man World 2
Namco Museum

Super Mario Sunshine and Okami are probably my favorite.
Ive never played Harvest Moon. I remember looking at it when it was in Blockbuster eons ago. I don't know why I didn't try to get it. I did try to convince my mother to get my Legend of Zelda Windwaker but there was some talk going around about the disks not working right so she didn't get it. I never got to heavily into Pokemon when I was younger. Mostly because mom didn't like animals fighting. I played some of my friends Spyro games. I also played a glitchy GameCube version of Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban that my friend also had.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/8 02:42:37 )
@vampiretaco: Mario sunshine, Mario 64 - I missed em both. 3D Mario is a Mario that I’ve never enjoyed. D: Sounds worth it though.

And if you ever get the chance to try out some good old harvest moon, please share with us your experience. Cuz they really are some fun games (there’s also stardew on p.c. if ya want a newer experience)

ALSO ALSO, dope Kiki cosplay. 10/10 would deliver again.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.