Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops a little art shop- Open temp...

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 06:06:33 )
@Amber Lynne: It's a very old house that needs some TLC, in a small town, so not much of a market for them.

Yeah, I knew some people don't understand autism. But she had been kind to him before, it's only been recently that she's been hateful to us. Before she was my friend so feels like a major stab in the back.

He has a huge support system, thankfully. He's been super good and working hard to learn and this has made him work even harder.

Very true. Its shocking honestly.

Thanks. I just hate bringing it to others when I know others could be stressed and such. I just never had anyone be so cruel before so I'm out of sorts.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 06:23:49 )

@PoeticTorment: Ohhh, that's a fair point on the house.

As for the lady... honestly, that just makes it worse.
But at least it seems there's a good side to it. Silver lining and all.

Don't sweat bringing me down or anything. Seriously.
I'm always willing to lend an ear~<3
And I can completely understand why you had to say it.
I'd be pretty shook after that, myself.
Esecpially considering she'd been a friend.

♫Turn off my brain, this all feels the same♫

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 07:10:11 )
@Amber Lynne: Yep. It's honestly pretty sad if she's just doing it for money cause I'd have no idea what else it could be about.

Yeah. It made me realize a lot. And it showed who are our friends really are. Plus gave a boost to kiddo who wants to prove her wrong. Just wish it hadn't hurt him this bad.

Thank you for being so understanding.
I haven't been able to talk about it with anyone here because I don't want to start a fight with her. Like even if she's not my friend, I still prefer not to cause issues for her. And she's been acting extremely off and at this point I don't now if she'd get physically violent so trying to be careful were I can. *^*;

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 07:15:15 )

@PoeticTorment: Sadly, it's shit like this that can really show who your friends are.
The bad events in life is when you see who people are truly. It sucks. DX
And, even if he was hurt badly from this, the important thing is that you can help him move past it, learn from it, and grow from it~<3
If nothing else, it's a learning experience.
Err... hopefully. I know autistic kids have a hard time with lessons like that sometimes. ^ ^;;

And geez. That's fun.
Always good to be the better woman, but I totally getcha, it's not easy.
If nothing else, others will remember it.
If that matters to you.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 08:00:38 )
@Amber Lynne: Yeah. Definitely a learning experience. Very true! And I'll definitely do my best to help him through it. I think he understands, I think the difficult part will be getting over the emotional part. Cause it hit him pretty hard but I think it'd be the same for any kid.

At least trying to be. Very difficult, but that's mainly cause I'm still mad that she made my kid cry but what parent wouldn't be. I suppose so! And in this community, usually means having a few extra helping hands. So far we've had lots of those so it's been getting easier at least. I just wish I knew why and that's probably why I ranted in the first place. Cause all of this makes zero sense to me. Anyway, thanks again for listening. It really made me feel better so hopefully I'll rest better tonight. The stress has been killer. And sorry for chatting your ear off. XD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 08:11:01 )

@PoeticTorment: Emotional blows are always hell for kids. Well, kids that can understand that there WAS an emotional blow. a 2 year old, maybe not so much.... or there is, but it's a wholly different ballgame, lol. That's a new headache. ^ ^;;
So long as he still has you, knows he has you (and anyone else that is a constant), and that it's very possible that it's nothing to do with you that caused her to explode like that.

However... on that note...
is it possible that there's something you just don't know about? Like something in the background that caused it?
Extreme emotional stress, as I'm sure you're aware of at this point, can cause people to act in a very different way than normal.
Is it possible that something is going on on her end?
If there is, it doesn't make it ok what she said and did, but it would make it at least a little understandable - potentially.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 14:50:31 )
@Amber Lynne: Yeah, I figured as much. I know he's been doing what he can to stay happy. The sweet kid has been doing his best at least. Well, I would hope I wasn't the case but with everything going on I just don't know at this point.

There is some stuff going on with her so that's possible. (I'll message you.)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 22:01:24 )

@PoeticTorment: All you can,, and really should, do at this point is take care of your kid~<3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 23:24:54 )
@Amber Lynne: That's all I do! Lol He's super happy atm. I promised a toy when schools over for the week and it's fall break now so he picked out an elf buddy and grabbed the book for it. (Plus we got him Mickey Mouse ice cream as an extra)

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 23:43:12 )

@PoeticTorment: Hah, awesome~<3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 23:48:35 )
@Amber Lynne: He might have a sugar overload atm but that'll probably mean he'll go to bed early. And that'll let me draw a bit. XD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 23:49:16 )

@PoeticTorment: A kid going to bed early tends to be a nice break XD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 23:54:31 )
@Amber Lynne: Yeah, it really does. XD He's normally likes to stay up late and wake up early so it zombifies me trying to keep up. lol I'm just glad he's settling well.

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/14 23:55:15 )

@PoeticTorment: that sounds like a perfect recipe for zombification.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 00:22:16 )
@Amber Lynne: Yeah and the easiest to do. XD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 00:42:06 )

@PoeticTorment: yuuuuuup
I don't care what kind of kid you have.
They're all perfect to zombifiy the parents, lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/15 19:56:20 )
@Amber Lynne: Very true. Lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/19 03:27:38 )
@Amber Lynne: Just a heads up~ I got my screen back so I'll be able to work on your piece soon! *^*
I literally worked my butt off to get things situated so I could draw again. XD

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/19 03:52:22 )

@PoeticTorment: Definitely good to hear you got things set up and whatnot again~
But plkease, don't worry too much about me and whatnot.
life is more important

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/20 01:25:41 )
@Amber Lynne: It's great to just be able to read online or watch anime. I missed my downtime. XD
I know... no worries there. I just want to draw so as soon as I have a few hours free I plan to doodle.
Honestly, I've had it with RL; like with everything going on, it's made me super stressed so I need the avi sites and doodles. *^*;
Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

^^Page prizes = FREE Sketch!!
It's only forever~ It's not long at all...

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.