Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops a little art shop- Slot Open!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 02:24:27 )

Small disclaimer here-
It could be a sketch, lined, or simple color (if my tablet is working) Otherwise, it'll be a traditional sketch.
Depending on my mood you could end up with a chibi, doll, bust, or knee up. You can ask for what you're looking for but that doesn't mean I'll be able to do it. It really depends on the character's feel and if they work with that specific style.

I will not be doing full body at this moment as I'm a busy mom and it's too much to do... *^*;;

Here are some pieces I've done:
Click on them for full size.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 02:28:16 )
Ping me with your reference and an offer and I'll let you know if I accept~ Please and thank you.

I don't have a wishlist at this time. I may have had this account for years but I wasn't on much so...
I like anything that has to do with cats, galaxy/stars/moon, and plants...
I tend to like cute things or anything to do with coffee and tea. XD

I believe these are the names of some of the items I'd be interested in-
Please excuse me if I'm not right, I went through the announcements and wasn't sure which went to what for names for I guessed! XD

Groom of Death
Bride of Death
Fall Harvest
Feline of Fertility
The Bayou
Cursed Prince
Ancient Splendor
Keep Warm
Frost Empress
Porcelain Doll
Music Box Ballerina
Toybox
The Messenger
Serene Royalty
Zaz La
Ryou
Merlantis
Floral Empress
Bird of Prey
Year of the Dragon
Year of the Goat
Year of the Tiger
Sightless Monk
Unique Oversized Mug
Leo
Astrologer
Capricorn
Loyal Elegence
Virgo
Ice Queen
Virtuous Guard
Unique Bases
Unique Long Braids
Dreams of Delight

Past Pieces-
Username: Offer - Status

Amber Lynne: Untamed, Faerie Queen, 8,206volts
cashew: Feline of Fertility and an Untamed
Kiwi: Love Senshi/15000Volts

Artist — she/they Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 04:47:27 )
@PoeticTorment: are you only interested in doing avatars, or are you alright with ocs? :o

your art is all so gorgeous...you seem to have a lot of styles you work in

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 05:09:15 )
@kiwi: Well, I was mainly looking at avis but it depends on how difficult the oc is! Feel free to post what you were wanting with your offer and I'll take a look at it. :) Please note that it might be traditional work if my tablet won't run. Is that okay?

Artist — she/they Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 05:36:36 )
@PoeticTorment: that makes sense. : ) and yeah, of course! any style that you're wanting to do totally works for me!

as far as my request and offer goes, would you be up to drawing cassi for 15k volts? i'm not sure if i have any cute items you may like, unless you'd like a love senshi? :o

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 06:08:49 )
@kiwi: Okay! Oh, she's cute!! I think I could draw her without an issue. :)
I don't know any of the items here. What's love senshi?

Artist — she/they Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 06:25:28 )
@PoeticTorment: Ahh, awesome! thank you! feel free to change up her outfit or anything if it makes it easier on you. :>

It was the crate item for last month, this post should show it and the item previews for the poses! if it's something you're interested in I can definitely add it in as well.

Would you like me to send the trade for this now or later on? :o

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 06:34:44 )
@kiwi: Not a problem! I don't think I'll have any issue with the outfit, I'll try to do her justice! XD
Oh, thank you for the link! That is super cute but I don't want to overcharge! *^*;
You can pick what you think the art is worth after I finish it.
I'll post an edited version with a transparent layer when I finish and I'll post an unedited version after trade. Sound fair? :)

Artist — she/they Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 07:00:47 )
@PoeticTorment: sure, that works! thanks so much, and of course, there's definitely no rush or anything for this so take all the time you want/need!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 07:02:12 )
@kiwi: Great! I'll start up on it as soon as I can. I appreciate that! It'll let me get better detail in. Lol

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 19:56:58 )
@kiwi: Your preview is ready! I actually started with a few sketches so if you'd like to see the others, let me know.
Click to see full size.

Artist — she/they Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 20:14:33 )
@PoeticTorment: I'M...this looks so good?! I'm in awe over it ohh my gosh! I love it!
If you want to send the other sketches that's fine but I really really love this...

I'll go ahead and send over the trade ahhh

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 20:28:55 )
@kiwi: I'm glad you like it! Once the trade is complete, I'll post the one with the preview edit over top. :)
Here are the other sketches, since I didn't complete them, feel free to count them as freebies. XD

Artist — she/they Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 20:31:49 )
@PoeticTorment: AH.....they're all so precious i'm full emotional over them..
are you sure about them being freebies though? I don't mind sending you some more volts for all of them.

Also, do you mind if I put these on her toyhouse profile? And if so, how would you best like credit for them? (like your voltra profile, instagram, twitter, etc)

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 20:34:41 )
@kiwi: Glad you like them. And yeah, I didn't finish them so I'd feel bad charging for it. *^*;;
And that's fine! Instagram would be best since it's where I post all my work. (same username as here) :)
Click for the full size!! <3

Artist — she/they Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 20:41:48 )
@PoeticTorment: ahh, thank you then...
I really love all three of these, they're all so beautiful.

Will do for the credit as well, thank you again!

pixel by priestess of pie

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 months ago ( 2020/03/3 20:45:47 )
@kiwi: Not a problem! :) I appreciate it~ <3

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 months ago ( 2020/04/6 01:14:17 )
I got my tableting working at the moment so I'm offering one slot for a digital piece!
Similar to this- (Please do NOT use this photo, it is my personal OC)

^^Page prize at Page 15 for a FREE Sketch!! Please ping!! I'm a busy mom and tend to get lost~

Donator — Queen Posted 3 months ago ( 2020/04/24 07:09:36 )

@PoeticTorment:
Can I offer a Feline of Fertility and an Untamed for a piece of my avatar or my mule's avatar?
Both are OCs I'm working one, though this one I have a few pieces of already and the other
I don't have any pieces of yet since she's brand new...

Donator Posted 3 months ago ( 2020/04/24 07:18:04 )
cashew:

@PoeticTorment:
Can I offer a Feline of Fertility and an Untamed for a piece of my avatar or my mule's avatar?
Both are OCs I'm working one, though this one I have a few pieces of already and the other
I don't have any pieces of yet since she's brand new...

This is the mentioned mule~ I can also beef that items offer with some volts or something if need be?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.