Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I'm ridiculous

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 13:41:47 )
Me: I don't have money :' (
Also me: OOH! These swim shorts have alligators printed on them! Can't pass this up!!

Did I make this thread to show off my new favorite shorts with my favorite animal on them?
Hell yes.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 13:46:12 )
@Gatorlec: Well, they are pretty righteous looking shorts. XD
Gotta love omnomnomigators. :3

I have ones covered in bananas, so I guess we're even. haha

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 15:22:32 )
@Kozi: Snappy bois are the best but everyone thinks I'm nuts because I think they're cute.

Omg banana shorts sounds awesome.

Donator — haunting Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 15:52:05 )

those are sick, i'm envious

hello again

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 15:59:35 )
@kegs: They're at my Walmart, I didn't even go in to buy swim shorts.

My kids nagged asked my ex to buy me socks with alligators on them, also at Walmart.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 17:29:31 )
@Gatorlec: Sounds like you're not far off from having the whole alligator outfit, bro lol. Awesome clothes for an awesome animal

I'd totally pet a big ol' gator if they weren't so snappy lol. Gotta love that goofy lookin' smile on their face

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 18:52:31 )
@McMoney: I should find a gator shirt so I can have a whole gator outfit.

They have the cutest goofy smiles. Everyone thinks I'm nuts when I say they're cute because they're aggressive when they're hungry. But so is every other carnivore and people seem to like them anyway.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:42:38 )
@Gatorlec: Dude, you're totally gonna have to post a pic once you get the whole outfit on lmfao

I got a huge soft spot for reptiles. Got a baby ball python as a surprise christmas gift and plan on getting a blue tongued skink this year. Idk how anyone can look at these little dinosaurs and not think they're cool, man.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 19:56:19 )
@McMoney: Lol I will! I'll be too excited not to.

Ah, I love reptiles too. They're so fascinating and cute. I like snakes, you're lucky! I can't have any where I live. I can only have a cat, bird (I've got ornithopobia, so that's a no from me) and/or a ten gallon tank. I have a cat and I'm hoping to get some small red clawed crabs if I can get the land lady to approve.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 20:12:05 )
@Gatorlec: A leopard gecko can live in a 10 gallon, iiiif you want to look into a tiny lizard lol. They're some of the most expressive I've seen, real cute fellas.

Hope your land lady can chill out about crabs, though! Never seen the red clawed ones kept as pets but they're super pretty

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/1 21:01:43 )

These are awesome.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.