Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Painting the Past (1x1)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 20:14:13 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver didn't want to show him the rasengan since it was unstable, technically her chakra was unstable but she wasn't going to let it slow her down. She glanced at the field and closed her eyes and channeled her chakra while making a few hand signs and soon a bolt of lightning struck the ground.

--

Naruto frowned some when she moved away from, but didn't move. "We're friends Alice, you can talk to me you know.." He said.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 21:42:10 )
@xnovax: (Sorry took so long had outside chores to tackle.)

Sasuke tried not to seem startled by it, his brooding mood lifting abit. "I see you have gotten better with channeling your chakra.." He looked at her no longer smiling but seem happier??

Alice nods, " i know..i just im still upset Garaa and his siblings would do something like that..they were family...maybe alittle more.." She noticed his frown and decided to finally get this off her chest.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:30:03 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver nodded some and sat down on the grass. "My chakra control is almlst as good as Sakura's, but my Kirin still uses a lot of chakra." She said calmly, smirking some.

--

Naruto looked at the water and frowned some. "I don't think they had a choice.." He said honestly. "When we fought, I could feel his loneliness.. We're similar, he and I.." He balled his hand some, fustrated that the boy was forced into the attack.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/18 20:37:46 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke nods seeming proud of her. he spoke less plainly, " i see..good to know.'' He sat near her back in the spot against the tree. He looked like he was thinking.

Alice sighs softly putting her hand on Naruto's shoulder,''... it's okay...im suppose to go to the sand village for a medical update on the people for a mission...'' She kinda loosened up around Naruto, "everything is going to fix itself over time..''

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 02:47:27 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver hummed quietly. "I wonder what'll happen now.. We have a new hokage, and my mother's in town.." She said quietly, glancing at him. "Sasuke, whatcha thinking about?" She asked curiously.

---

Naruto nodded lightly. "Come back to us, ok?" He asked, still a little worried about her.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 02:51:17 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke looked at her," nothing important.." He rolls his eyes, "What about your mother being in town?" He looked at her.

She nods," Of course..why would i not? not like imma get kidnapped or married while im gone." She made a childish face, shivering abit, "Not like i'd want to be anyway."

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/23 14:06:26 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver shook her head some and looked at the grass. "She's been staying with Kakashi-sensei.." She said, wondering where she was going to stay now. Not many people knew she was living with Kakashi. "She's almost as scary as that Orichimaru guy from the exam.." She murmured.

---

Naruto grinned some. "Then it'll be okay." He said, holding his pinky up. "I'll be waiting for you to come home, Alice. You're one of my friends after all." He promised.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 03:17:22 )
@xnovax:
Sasuke, "oh..that's sensei's new girlfriend? ....' He patted her shoulder, "If you want...you could stay at my place...i've got the room..''

Alice wrapped her finger around his pinky, "Okay..well i wont be gone til this friday." two days from then.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 17:40:16 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver shook her head. "She was injured before helpibg defend the village, i think they know each other but i don't think it's like that.." She murmured. Silver blinked when he offered to let her stay with him and lowered her eyes. "I don't want to be burden, Sasuke." She said quietly.

--

Naruto grinned amd nodded, and released her pinky. "Okay."

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 17:45:34 )
@xnovax:
Sasuke, "You would not be a burden..." He sighs, setting a hand on her shoulder. " I would not offer this...if i saw you in that way.." He had a serious tone for a moment.

She smiled back at him, looking around for a moment, "Want to go do something fun?"

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 20:30:26 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver blinked, and she lowered her eyes. "I know that.." She murmured, then looked at him and nodded. "Alright, thank you." She said, feeling a little better. "Would you mind showing me to your place?" She asked, never had been to his house before.

--

Naruto thought for a moment and nodded. "We can grab some ramen, if you're hungry." He offered.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 21:57:45 )
@xnovax:
Sasuke got up nodding, "yeah...let's go. it's not far." He offered her a hand up. He was ready to go home regardless.

Alice nods," mmm how about bbq? im alittle ramened out." She smiles alittle sheepishly.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/6 19:45:48 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver smirked some and paused, before taking his offered hand and standing. She could tell he wanted to get home anyway, and followed him to the Uchiha complex.

--

Naruto grinned and nodded. "Sounds fine." He said, and led her to bbq place.

Voltie — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/7 03:53:38 )
@xnovax:
Sasuke held her hand for a moment, before letting go and showing her to the Uchiha complex. He gave her a brief tour of the place .

She followed him having a good time. (sorry kinda lacking things to do in this )

Come join me at my lil
&

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/12/9 14:51:34 )
@Alicethemadhatter:

Silver had noticed that he held her hand for a bit longer than usual, and quietly followed him to the complex. She found herself walking a little closer to her, feeling a tad uneasy. She relaxed some once they got to his house and bowed some before taking off her sandals and entering.

Silver followed Saskue through the house, nit wanting to wander freely.

--

After they ate and had a good time, Naruto walked Alice home.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/2 12:28:41 )
Bump?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.