Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Painting the Past (1x1)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 01:28:39 )

Silver hoped she could be useful to her team, seeing how they haven't gone on any missions with her team before now. Sakura patted her shoulder, and offered her a reassuring smile, and helped her feel a bit better. Naruto mumbled and grumbled a little.

When the gates were opened, each team headed into the forest.

Gaara led his team into the forest, actually not for someone to go after. He just wanted to a get a feel for his surroundings.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 02:00:11 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke took lead and got them to a spot where they could rest and scout out. He was reassuring Silver with a nice glance. He kept an eye for traps.

Alice followed her mind elsewhere as she followed Gaara. She noticed strings, not kankuro's, and realized there are some traps already set up. She sighed abit becoming unsteady with her own pace but sticking to the back watching her teams back to keep them safe from her.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 02:23:56 )

Silver began to feel uneasy after Naruto went in the bushes to take a leak. The four of them had come with a password that they knew Naruto would never remember, and that's about the time a grass ninja made himself look like Naruto, he even got the password right.

A fight broke out between the four of them, with Naruto being tied up. At some point, the ninja had swallowed his scroll and Silver could feel a very murderous chakra coming off of him. "..We have to run. There's no way we can take him." Silver said, glancing at Sasuke wearily. She was scared, and Silver didn't get scared easily.

---

Gaara and the others noticed the strings, and Temari used her fan to take them down. "Damn, I was hoping we could get through this without a fight.." Kankuro murmured quietly.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 02:30:30 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke nodded,"Sakura And silver...I'll get Naruto...you two get some distance."He noticed the fear in her and instantly did one of his take charge moves. He used several jutsu's to keep this ninja busy as he got naruto untied by one of his clones.

Alice was unsure of what kankuro meant by that and felt light headed. She leaned against a tree for a moment trying regain her balance seeing her vision slightly fading. "...kankuro.....what do you mean by that?....."She didn't like the fact she couldn't look at them without feeling like they were hiding something but now something inside her was hurting her and making her weak. She tried to keep her happy normal look on but with little worry because of Kankuro's words.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:02:14 )
Silver gently took Sakura's hand and went to pull her back some, silently telling her they needed to move, now.

Once Naruto was free he looked ticked. "What're we running for? We can totally take this guy!" He said. Silver stopped and looked at him. "You obviously can't feel his chakra, he has intentions to kill us Naruto! You can't possibly fight him!" She said. Sakura was on Silver's side. "What are you so scared of? He's just another ninja!" He said, going in for an attack. "Naruto!" Silver called, terrified as a giant snake came up from the trees as if to eat him. Sakura brought her hands to cover her mouth.

---

Kankuro glanced at Alice when she spoke. "Someone's been following us, hence the traps." He said. "The less fighting he have to do, the better it is for Gaara." He explained. Gaara paused when he felt a. .presence..from Alice and he glanced at her, then moved his gaze to see if he could tell where their stalker was hiding.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 03:42:49 )
@xnovax:
Sasuke uses another clone to push Naruto out of the way. Sasuke used a strong binding jutsu as he gets naruto out of there. He's not going to let Anyone on his team get hurt especially silver.

Alice nods,"....i thought so..."as she is slightly not feeling good she was trying to shake the feeling but it wasn't going away. She felt Gaara's eyes on her the feeling got too strong. she looked at the ground realizing her strongest and angriest tails was coming out, the 18 tailed kitsune.(this is fake of course but real in the rp because the stalker is the victim now. "G-guys....if i said i could handle the stalker and his team woul-ld you....go?......"She had a hand over her mouth feeling as her body was slowly being torn apart by her tails. "t-there's no need for Gaara to handle so-omeone that weak-k.."She avoided their looks and kept her mouth covered feeling the markings showing.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 15:21:27 )
The ninja then focused his attention on Silver, and she felt her legs lock up. "I know you, child.. It's a shame you dont don't.." He spoke, his ' mask' starting to peel and reviled a golden snake eye. "I could tell you the truth about who are." He said. Silver blinked and stared at him. Naruto was starting to get angry. "Why would she go anywhere with you, you creep! She's Silver, and she's our teammate!" He yelled, going in for an attack, his chakra changing.

"We have to fight.. He's not going to let us leave." Silver said, glancing at Sasuke. "Fight him? But..!" Sakura retorted. "We don't have a choice!" Silver said, now looking at her.

---

Temari had a feeling she knew what was going on with Alice, it was the same as when Gaara started losing control of his one tail.. "Leave you? Are you nuts?" She asked, serious. Kankuro set his wrapped up puppet down. "Even if you could, we don't leave our teammates behind, for any reason." He stated calmly. Gaara nodded lightly and used his sand to find the stalker, just to wrap it around him and pull him out of the cover of the trees. He wanted to kill him.. The guy used a jutsu with his umbrella to make it rain needles, and Gaara quickly used his sand to shield his teammates.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/4 23:57:00 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke looks at silver for a moment his face showing determination as he made his mangekyou sharingan appear and nodded. "Protect Silver at all cost..."He went into a attack with Naruto hopping double attacks help. (annnnd idk how to detail the fight anymore)

Alice looks at them her tone serious,"I'm...serious j-just go please....i-i can't keep my promise on keeping you sa-"Blood is dripping out of her mouth and shes gone several shades paler. "I-i can meet you over at the tower jus-st go..."She backed up feeling a needle zoom past her face. She didn't want them to see her but she couldn't keep them safe if they didn't listen to her. She didn't have control of herself or her body anymore. Within moments as bloody tears fall down her face, she backed away trying to distant them on how much they'd get hurt. She was about four to five trees away from them. She sensed more people around, many similar to the one gaara gotten. She could feel their pulses and lost it, A large blood Kitsune maybe half the size of gaara's one tail took over Alice's place and dashed off . Sudden blood curdling screams and cracking of bones were heard. Alice was never going to forget that her closest friends saw her as this monster especially the one she tells she never sees him as one.(Gaara)(ALice is no longer human the tails took over)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 02:07:08 )
(Wait a sec.. He doesn't even have that yet O.o
Is it okay for him to have it so soon?)

Silver did what she could to back up her teammates with her vines and earth jutsus, while looking over Sakura. Orochimaru had grabbed Naruto and sealed his fox chakra, then tossed him aside as snake food, and Silver used her vines to wrap around him and bring the unconscious boy over to her, that was when Orochimaru's neck stretched out like a snake and he sank his teeth into her neck.

Silver's body tensed and she yelled out in pure pain, and a tattoo formed on her shoulder.

---

Temari and Kankuro watched with surprise as their teammate began to bleed and backed away from them. Temari placed a hand on Kankuro's shoulder when he went to speak, and simply shook her head. "You had better catch up with us, Alice." She said quietly yet seriously. Her concern turned to horror when her tailed beast took form. Even Gaara's eyes had widen a bit. She was the same as him.. Temari covered her ears when the screams were heard and Kankuro quickly got her out of there, moving her elsewhere.

Gaara stood there a moment before narrowing his eyes and following the screams. He wanted to see her.. And he wanted to see her monster.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 02:14:04 )
@xnovax:
(yeah lol since silver is the one being attack ,he'll be sped up alittle)

Sasuke instantly attacked Orochimaru angry. He was suppose to keep silver safe.

Alice's monster holding her real body safely away from harm was attacking a rivialing team not far. Alice could feel everything,hear it, see it. She couldn't fight it. The kitsune was white with a black streak on its back and red vine looking strips on it as it consumed the bodys bones snapping. The more blood it got the stronger it got. it roared loudly shaking the whole forest. The monster was crying as it continued to fed it's blood lust. It expressed it's anger but sadness from Alice. It seemed too focused with it feeding to notice Gaara. (oh no)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 02:30:16 )

Orochimaru pulled back from Silver and was caught off guard by Saskue's attack. He got hit, then chuckled and sank into the tree. Silver tightly placed on hand on where he bit her, still in a great deal of pain. Sakura held her close to her, trying to calm her down. "Sasuke! What do we do? Naruto.. Now Silver's hurt." She was trying really hard not to cry.

---

Gaara stayed hidden from the blood fox, watching it. He could see the blood tears, and feel it's blood lust, and sorrow. Gaara grabbed where his heart was. Why did he feel like this?

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 02:40:24 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke,"Sakura get silver to the exit...i'll get naruto..we need to leave..now..." He goes over to naruto and sighs sliently quickly picking the heavy boy up. "Sakura, it's going to be okay...just stay calm." He helps her get silver to a less painful state.

The kitsune was being fought internally by Alice because she didn't want hurt anyone, but it did. After A few minutes the killing stopped the kitsune was soaked in blood. It went to the nearby stream and got cleaned off. It looked around sensing eyes and lowly growled it's tails spiking. it's still crying and alice is still blaming herself horribly.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:01:15 )

Silver soon passed out from the pain, and Sakura carefully got her up on her back piggy-back style. She nodded lightly and followed Sasuke to a opening in the forest with a small cavern had been made by the roots of an old and large tree. Sakura went under the curved roots and slowly adjusted Silver as to lay her down on the ground. What were they going to do? Normally she'd feel better with Saskue around, but right now she was very worried for her teammates.

---

Gaara continued to watch the blood fox, the pain in his chest (heart) not leaving. Slowly, as the Fox began to wash itself off, Gaara stepped towards the beast, not a trace of fear in his eyes or his expression. He wanted Alice back..

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:06:59 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke got naruto laid down and tried to figure out what was wrong with silver. He studied the mark. He wanted to make everyone better and keep silver safe.

The kitsune growls at Gaara recognizing him but it looked weak . It finished washing off and it landed on it's side in the stream reverting back to Alice. She was unconscious and laying there trembling as the water flowed around her. Tears streamed down her face and her bandages soaked in blood.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:30:39 )

Sakura was also trying to figure what to do. What if they got attacked by another crazy guy! "Sasuke.. I know you're stronger than me, and you're a loner.. Please don't leave me all alone, okay?" She murmured wearily.

---

Once it had returned to bring Alice, Gears used his sand to make a 'bed' under her and carried her back to where Temari and Kankuro were.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/5 03:40:17 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke looks at her giving her a reassuring look. "I wont..." He goes to fight off this guy quickly with his clones. Sasuke was relieved when another leaf team helps them out.

Alice wakes up before they get to Temari, and Kankuro. She feels the sand and sits up getting off it quickly. she wiped her fresh tears away sniffling slightly. she mumbled and became a shadow of herself. she remembered the faces, the screams and the taste of the blood. she felt herself trembling slightly as she walks with gaara. She mumbles,' im so sorry you had to see that....i'll make sure it d-doesn't happen again.' She feels like a monster and had her arms crossed just trying to reassure herself it's not her fault but the tail is getting to her by replaying the memory and pain.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 02:56:29 )
Sakura went to defend Silver and Naurto as the guys teammates went after them, but was caught by the female, by her hair. Sometime after Ino's team came to help, Sakura used her own kuni knife to cut her hair and turn on the female ninja, vowing to herself that she would be weak any more. She had to be strong, for Silver and Naruto.

During the fight with the sound ninja's Silver began to burn with a fever, and there was an aura around her. The tattoo had spread from her shoulder to her arm and the side of her neck like vines. She started to wake and noticed Sakura was hurt, so she began to sit up. Her teammates, along with another team, were fighting. Silver's vines began to sprout from the ground under the sound ninja's and wrap and their ankles, then grow and wrap around their legs and so on until the vines had completely wrapped around their bodies. "Leave..my team alone.." She said quietly.

---

Gaara stopped walking when he noticed she had gotten off of the sand and walked back over to her, then placed a hand on her heart. "I know what it's like..being a monster.. You don't have to hide it from us, or me.. To me.. You're still you.." He said quietly.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/6 03:19:42 )
@xnovax:

Sasuke jumped back seeing the vines almost jumping into them. He holds his Kuni's and falls back landing on his feet. He looks at silver worried and it showed. He pants letting Ino's team take over as he goes over to Silver checking on her. He saw the mark spreaded, he didn't know what to do but he needed his friends and team out of here to get silver somewhere safe.

Alice just backed away from him, she wouldn't look at him. Her smile was no longer there it was just a small frown. She didn't want to hurt anyone but she didn't want to be near him right now either....especially since he saw her as that...thing... she looks at the ground trying not to cry but it was becoming harder as the screams in her head became louder. Her voice trembled,"I-....c-can w-we j-just g-go?.....c-can't b-be here...." It's clear she was still in some pain and the red markings of thin red veins of her kitsune were imprinted into her skin for now along with all her other tails marks. She felt out of places considering....she has it worse than he does. She looks at him the markings showing, the tears ready to fall and the look of despair in her eyes as she looks at someone she still cares about.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/9 16:16:29 )
(Sorry for the wait luv ><)

Silver glared at the sound ninjas, Ino's team were too shocked to move. Where had the vines come from? And..were they strangling the other ninjas? Sakura didn't know what was going on either, and Silver hasn't been apart of their team very long, but she knew the kunoichi wasn't a killer. Sakura went over to Sasuke and Silver, and placed a hand on her shoulders. "That's enough, Silver. If you kill them you'll regret it later. Please.." She said.

---

Gaara didn't say anymore, he simply nodded and started walking. He could see the despair and pain in her eyes. He was quiet for a while, thinking of how she must've been feeling, when in the same breath didn't understand because he was always shunned for being a monster. As a kid thoigh, he never wanted to hurt anyone, but it always happened. He also didn't understand why he wanted to make her feel better.. Or how to..

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/10 00:45:15 )
@xnovax:

(it's fine i'll be kinda busy this week anyway)

Sasuke looks at the ninja's then at Silver. He was abit worried and was hoping she wouldn't exactly kill them either. He was unsure of how to respond to silver's actions but it made him watch her closely.

Alice just walked with gaara keeping an distance and her arms folded. She kept her glances elsewhere. She sighed once to get her breathing back on it's normal rhythm and seemed to be watching over Gaara. She felt horrible still but she mustered whatever good feelings she could and just tried to push the bad away. She wiped away the tears as the marks disappear after a few minutes and she could still feel the pain. She sees temari and kankuro and smiled weakly hoping they don't see her any different. The last thing she'd ever want to lose was gaara,temari, kankuro and her uncle but that's all she had left of what truly made her happy.

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.