Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk i didn't want to be saved

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 08:26:08 )
i don't know who you are, but you saved me that night when i overdosed
i didn't want to be saved

i can't remember anything and that scares the hell out of me. there's gaps in my memory about that night. the last thing i remember was lying on the carpet floor downstairs after swallowing more than 80 pills and an entire container of cough medicine.
there is nothing in this world which has ever scared me more than forgetting. so much vulnerability.

all i know is i woke up in the hospital with bruises on my arms and legs, with no explanation. the doctors refused to tell me anything because it was "confidential." they wouldnt even tell me about how i arrived. who were they protecting?? i was left with questions that would never have any answer, and to this day it still haunts me

i don't know who you are or how you found me or what even happened that night
and i won't say "thank you" because i didn't want to live anymore that night, and right now i find myself wishing that would have been the final end because again i dont want to live anymore

why do i keep getting saved? i just.......want it to be over

Donator — They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 22:47:18 )

My dear, I hope you find peace. I want to tell you that things will get better, but I know that it is almost impossible to see through the dark that you're in. Even though I do not know you, I'm glad you were given another chance. I have so many friends that are in your boat, and I know someone that took their own life not long ago. Let the people around you be selfish - I'm sure there are many people whose lives would be much dimmer without you. Don't be afraid to lean on others in your hard times. And it may not be much, but us on Voltra are always here to listen. These words could be meaningless to you, but I sincerely hope that your demons quiet.

I'm so sorry you've been through so much. koneko is right - you are amazingly strong.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.