Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Artist Galleries Cuttlefish's Crochet

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 02:26:20 )
[Locked due to 6+ months of inactivity! If you'd like this thread unlocked to revive, bplease don't hesitate to PM a mod, or submit a support ticket. Thanks!]

Ok so I've been crocheting for literally 15 years now, and I've been slowly getting into figuring out my own patterns... So why not show off the things I've made? That's art right? I'll probably share in progress things as I work on them... but for now have some of the original things I've made over the last few years~

Napstablook Plushie (2015)

Textured Dice Bag (2019)

Voidfish Plushie (2020)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 02:36:16 )

They are so cute! You are talented. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — They/She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 02:40:18 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

These are adorable!!! I love the dice bag!!!!!!!!!

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 04:13:08 )
yayyy I love these
I used to crochet little things, but always following a pattern. although I guess I did try to make up a bag as I went one time.

this makes me miss crochet

e

Donator — Frog bless Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 04:25:55 )

These are so cute! Crochet seems like a fun hobby. There's so many different things you can make with it.

Mallow Tumbleweed
My Sons

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:50:57 )

@Totalanimefan: Thank you so much~

@kaichoukai: Thanks! I make dice bags kind of compulsively so I have a bajillion laying around now... but that one is one of my favorites :)

@eerie: I follow patterns for most things I make... I've just been trying to expand my horizons a bit lol. If it's been awhile since you crocheted you should try to get back into it! I have patterns written out for a handful of dice bags and that jellyfish if you want them ;)

@Priestess of Pie: yeee I really like how versatile it is, and how forgiving it is to mistakes (esp when compared to knitting) lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:54:31 )
@cuttlefish: hehe I don't think I'm going to get back into crotchet while I'm here because I don't want to much clutter to move around when/if I eventually move back to the USA

I remember downloading some cute whale/totoro patterns though that I never tried

and I made a cuteeee Hobbes from Calvin and Hobbes for my friend
ah it's so fun

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 05:59:01 )

@eerie: That's totally fair! All my crochet supplies take up an entire 7ft cabinet just for yarn... plus a couple laundry baskets of more yarn and unfinished projects.... 😵

And those all sound like super cute patterns! Plushies are so fun to make~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 06:03:27 )
@cuttlefish: yarn is fun to collectttt

yes I pretty much made plushies only haha amigurumi life

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 06:07:08 )

@eerie: Ye all I've ever made is little things like plushies, dice bags, hats, gloves, scarves, etc.... But! I'm working on my first shawl right now~ It's going to be my friend's birthday present :)

And yarn is fun to collect when you don't just accumulate tons of the horrible cheap stuff which you then never use... which is what half of my stash is...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 06:12:32 )
@cuttlefish: ohhh a shawl. fancy and fun

the horrible cheap stuff is good for learning things I guess
just make doilies and give them to people haha

e

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 06:13:45 )

@eerie: lol honestly that might be fun. Just make really ugly doilies and then guilt my family members into keeping them on display for years to come

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 06:19:56 )
@cuttlefish: hahaha yes one every year
see who lasts the longest

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.