Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Selling new Rigs

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:48:36 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I felt bad for conversing in the other thread, but omg, your little one’s picture is so precious!!! She really has your eyes. Is that a shirt around her head? xD It’s so cute and snuggly.
Btw, I forgot to tell you that I really like your avi. It looks like you changed it again, and I like this one more. So rainbow-y. :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 20:53:22 )
@Tsundererra: oh right we took over the Thread oh nooo..... and yes its a Baby Shirt xD i just Love this how she is peeking out of it!!!!
Yeah sorry avis always are a working Prozess for me xD and thank you! i really like yours too its so edgy ;D

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:40:22 )

@miss sandman: 1k for monkey?

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:42:44 )
@inatlaka: sure ina pls Send a trade!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:47:23 )

@miss sandman: Trade sent. Thank you! How is the little?

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:49:33 )
@inatlaka: thank you as well :D she got a new splint today a bigger one, after that she was calm and sleep peacefully :) how are you?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:49:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I thought it was an animal hoodie because the shirt sleeves looked like little ears. xD I really want to touch her little cheeks and nose, she’s so precious!

And thank you! Mine are a work in process too, so you might see mine change as well. xD Your’s def reminds me of springtime. uwu

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 21:55:50 )
@Tsundererra: nooo ist a plain white Baby body shirt.... she shat at all her fancy clothes xD now she wears a pajama with a big teddybear at her belly and little pawprints on her feet >< too cute! Yeah i touch her little cheekies the whole Time! theyre so fat and Soft!!!!

Thats good so iam not the only one xD but i think iam ready with it now ;) and thank you i Love the spring! The nice warmth and the fresh air *_*
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.