Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Movies I'm Up On

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 23:34:43 )

Lol not entirely sure what that means, I'm assuming it means what movies I've been into lately.

In which case I've been doing a lot of older movies lately. Watched Ziegfeld Follies, Ziegfeld Girl, Disney's Robin Hood, and I'm thinking about doing a Robin Hood marathon. Starting from the first ever if I can find it, and some of Errol Flynn's Robin Hood movies. If I can find them.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 23:36:08 )

@Colan:

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 00:11:19 )
@another movie addict: Fond of the story of Robin Hood? Or bows? Or both?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 00:16:31 )

@Colan: I recently watched a video on the history of Robin Hood's story, and now I wanna watch some of the earliest films of the story. I have read one of the books that claims to be the origins of Robin Hood.

It's interesting that it's a story that has been with us for 700 years. Which is just fascinating.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 01:34:50 )
@another movie addict: Wow. 700 years? The history runs deep with this one. Is the story a fictional creation that poor people created for hope, or was Robby real?

(Sorry for typos; I’m tired)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 01:47:30 )

@Colan: There's debate on if it's real. There are four different books claiming to be the real one. But there's no proof of it.

Also King Richard the Lion Heart was a massive piece of crap. He was never a good king. Like he tried to sell London. He never wanted England or thought of himself as English. As far as he was concerned he was French.
John was a terrible prince and a terrible king. Like killing his own nephew to keep the crown.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 01:51:42 )
@another movie addict: Goodness gracious. Homie did not care about anybody but himself, huh? So much intrigue in Ye Olde England.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 02:13:52 )

@Colan: Oh the history of Royalty is absolutely a fun thing to learn about. History is really not that boring. >w> I went on a documentary binge a few times.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 02:34:44 )
@another movie addict: Aye if you ever find a doc thatcha really wanna share, please do - I love me a good doc.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 02:44:01 )

@Colan: Sure thing.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 02:49:03 )
@another movie addict: Thank you. :D

Have a favorite film or genre?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 02:51:56 )

@Colan: My favorites tend to change so often that I don't really have set favorites.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:01:05 )
@another movie addict: Fair nuff. How about a guilty pleasure movie?

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:05:22 )

@Colan: >w> uh, I have a few of those. They used to be a lot of Hallmark movies, so much trash but I loved them. Nowadays I lean towards terrible horror films like Banana Splitz. So much fake, obviously plastic gore. I also really like Lemonade Mouth from Disney Channel.
My biggest guilty pleasure is Blade Trinity. Like I know a lot of people really hate that movie. But I just adore Ryan Reynolds performance in that movie.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:12:27 )

Hell and Back was also a lot of fun to watch. Lol I had to force my friends to watch it with me. It's a claymation film.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:22:01 )
@another movie addict: Ooooooh claymation! Claymation is kooky and I like it. Also please tell me what Banana Splitz is cuz that sounds hilarious. XD

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:22:32 )
Looks like my list of things to watch is gonna increase a bunch offa talkin to you. He he

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:27:29 )

@Colan: Banana Splitz is a movie based on the old 70s puppet show of the same name. It was originally made for children. But the movie decided to go with making it a horror film. The company was going to make a live action Five Nights at Freddie's. Then they lost the filming rights, and couldn't do it. So they went with Banana Splitz instead. It was a weird movie, and absolutely hilarious.

Hell and Back is just, I have no words for that movie. It's two dudes going to Hell to save their friend that they got cursed. Such a strange movie, and the music isn't half bad. Lmao it even has the guy who voices Archer from Archer.

Donator — Him, He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:44:42 )
@another movie addict: If I find those I’mma watch em. Sounds like quali-tea to me.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:46:11 )

@Colan: Hell and Back is on Netflix right now. That's where I watched it. Banana Splitz though is for rent on Youtube.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.