Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games I am crying over a game (Okami)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 05:20:01 )
Since there isn't a video BBCode yet, you have to deal with a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlIPMhHhrkg

I AM FREAKING CRYING RIGHT NOW! I FREAKIN LOVE Okami! And its gonna be coming to the PC in December!!!!

-screeches and jumps around like an idiot-

I played this game on the PS2, I own it on the PS3, but I want to buy it for the PC! But.... I am gonna make my S/O get it for me since he loves me so much. ;)

But I REALLY wish my laptop could handle game streaming. :( I'd be streaming the CRUD out of this game, if I could... T^T

But where is the 3rd game already? The first game ended pretty ok, I didn't think that they would make another one then... BAM! OKAMIDEN! Then that game ends on a cliff hanger... Kinda... VwV

Has anyone else played this game? I'm probably the only one who is this freakin hyped about it though. Dx

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/19 05:49:48 )
I never got to play it, but I did watch Cryaotic's entire playthrough on Youtube. It looked like a really fun and innovative experience, and I may give it a try finally when it does release on PC.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/25 05:55:15 )
@Lily: I actually still have my copy of Okamiden. Its the same for my PS2 version of Okami, but I think I lost it in a move.

@Dowan: I recommend getting it. :) Plus it is a wonderful game with a beautiful art style. I really can't wait!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:59:24 )
There is more than one game?! Wow, feels like I've lived under a rock here. First one is really fun to play, though never finished it.
Got it for free from a friend, who promptly got us Resident Evil 5 and demanded I coop. Then scream and cried like a little girl, which was hilarious because I didn't know a mans voice could go so high.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 21:02:29 )
@Heavy: Yeah! There was more! But Okamiden was for the Nintendo DS and on nothing else. It was a pretty unique game play, but it did take away a few of the gods from the first game and added in two more gods (I think) in that game. I mean, I thought it was cute since all of the gods had babies and stuff, but throwing in new gods that you've never seen kinda threw it off for me. I know that the cat god for walking on walls was taken away, and I want to say that the ice bison one was taken away too. But you got magnetic god, and some other one that I can't think of. I haven't played the game on my DS in a long time.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Easterbun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/29 21:04:26 )
Okami is a great game. I wish though I got it for a different console other than the Nintendo wii xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.