Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Krampus, has a charity! Closed no posting

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 07:47:04 )
@Bonnie: haha I go into such a panic because I know it's not lost but I can't remember where I put it |D

e

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 08:34:34 )
@Bonnie: that it is.

@eleven: my friend isn't a girl, and the bracelet will be for me silly. I just have to show my friend, that I do good work on the stuff that I make. And that I do thank you for having plans for what I'll be making.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 11:04:22 )
@Krampus: ohhh haha your bracelet from them that broke then. I thought it was theirs. and oh yes shouldn't assume it's a girl from the talk about bracelets. guess gender norms are really ingrained in there. didn't even think about it

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 11:40:10 )

@eleven: more often than not I do not find it xD
@Krampus: do you have any fun plans coming up

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 11:40:53 )
@Bonnie: xD haha as long as it hasn't been anything too important

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 11:42:34 )

@eleven: I find I lose everything important lol. I’ve lost a wallet and a phone, just everything I’ve most definitely have gotten better

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 11:47:01 )
@Bonnie: omg wallets are important! don't lose your ID!

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 16:51:04 )

@eleven: it’s happened multiple times. When I was younger and it was just a permit it was fine. I only lost my wallet once last year as an adult and it sucked but I was okay.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 03:24:01 )
@eleven: no they have their own bracelet, and I went and bought the same beads as that their bracelet was when it was whole. They said that if I make a bracelet, they may want me to fix their bracelet.

People around here like certain stones, rocks,and crystals for bracelets, ect.

@Bonnie: nope no plans here, was going to go for a walk today but that didn't happen.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 03:40:46 )

@Krampus: I’m sorry to hear that! Walks are fun

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 03:56:22 )
@eleven: I sent you a donation and I also

@Bonnie: sent you a donation, I am going to ooen this back up later but for now I am closing this. Maybe I'll just hand out my extras to new volties. Might be easier.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:02:49 )

@Krampus: aw shucks! Thanks love! <3 feel free to come chat with me anywhere you see me!

bloop

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 04:07:11 )
@Krampus: omg I noticed. I was on mobile though and didn't want to go through the hassle of responding to my pings from there. didn't want to forget any and it's just easier to open them all in tabs on the computer haha

thank you so much! ahh

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.