Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities Krampus, has a charity! Closed no posting

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:15:14 )
@Bonnie: lol some things just don't work for everyone. well I guess most things. people are all different xD
you could try sleep podcasts. the meditation site I subscribe to has them haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:16:33 )

@eleven: if I get some headphones that are comfy to sleep in I’ll do that my current ones do not work well like that. I wouldnt want to Just have something playing from my phone without headphone

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:17:55 )
@Bonnie: oh yeah that makes sense. I live alone so when I used them I would just let it play from my phone into the room haha. I don't use them too often though. I haven't turned it on in a while. I considered it the other night when I was feeling a little anxious and couldn't fall asleep but I left it

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:19:47 )

@eleven: yeah I don’t and there is also a dog in the home would not want to spook him or anything.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:35:57 )
@Bonnie: haha I don't think my cats would mind
but yeah if you ever find headphones. something to try

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:39:21 )

@eleven: yeah wired headphones suck and that’s all I have. XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:42:27 )
@Bonnie: haha yeah same. I never got any wireless headphones. they're all the rage now though. and I can see that they're more convenient not to get tangled, but also you have to remember to charge them haha

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:43:21 )

@eleven: I’m scared of losing them! They are also expensive too. I used to have a pair of the blue tooth ones that went around your neck and those were okay but I hated how heavy they were

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 04:56:13 )
@Bonnie: omg yeahhh they are expensive. I think you would be more conscious of losing them since they are. oh were those ones heavy? they didn't seem like they would be

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:13:34 )

@eleven: It’s probably just the ones I bought but they worked well. But I lost those xD so yeah I’m just gonna keep wired headphones cause they are cheapest and I lose them a lot

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:17:00 )
@Bonnie: that clown makeup does do wonders

@eleven: I did buy some beads, I'll post a photo

light blue, light green, light purple go to the crystal stone points in the bag, next to the Lapis round beads. The lapis will be for a bracelet, that I am making. I have to show it to a friend, their's broke. so I have to show them, what I can do without taking a bead class like some do, but I have been beading for years, I just take breaks, and I don't need a class to teach me, I learn just fine on my own without a class.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:27:19 )

@Krampus: it does! It’s soooo cute!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:42:13 )
@Bonnie: ohhh haha yeah if you know you lose them often. best to stick to the cheap wired ones

@Krampus: oh nice you have a whole plan for them already. your friend is sure to love her replacement bracelet

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:46:02 )

@eleven: yeah I don’t want to spend a lot of money and then lose them. I could try off brand ones on amazon but I’d have to see first lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:51:37 )
@Bonnie: lol yes that's a good thing about knockoff ones. I don't want buds really. I feel like I'd forget to charge them |D

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 05:52:44 )

@eleven: that’s not really a concern I’m good with remembering to charge my stuff. I just don’t want to lose them

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 06:41:07 )
@Bonnie: mmm yeah I hardly ever lose stuff so that's not something I worry about xD opposites here

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 06:42:07 )

@eleven: life is so quirky like that xD I love it

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 06:51:19 )
@Bonnie: xD sometimes when I think I've lost something, I'm like this isn't possible??? and I find it later haha

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/2 07:07:26 )

@eleven: I never find the things I know I lost xD it’s a lost cause at that point

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.