Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Volts Orbs, to Ohms Orbs

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 11:06:17 )
Hello, I have the idea in my mind that it would be better if the orbs that cost volts have there own rares plus common items in them.

The same goes for the orbs that cost ohms that have there own rares, plus commons to be different based on the orbs itself, or ideas to be in the orbs.

Instead of having volt orb items, being inside of the ohms orb, because having to many items from the volt orb isnt going to do much good if everyone has more than 10 of the same item.

I know that means it will take time or more items will have to be made but. Too many of the same item may not alway be a good thing, cant really sell them. but you know me, I like to give away when I can, or when I can find a voltie in need. Sorry ahead of time if no one likes this idea.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 00:59:35 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

As someone who buys several orb bundles, and then a bunch of common orbs as my main volt sink, I 100000000% agree with this.
I have like 30+ of each of the common items because I also have the bad luck to get them when I open all my premium orbs too. ): It sucks that we have to pay money and have a high chance of getting the stuff that comes in the common orbs. It’s already hard enough to get the uncommon and rare of the premium orbs to drop that I wouldn’t mind if each one came with just those 3 and maybe one or two exclusive common item.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 01:39:52 )
@Tsundererra: thank you for agreeing with me and this is true we are not all so lucky always with the orbs.

Donator — He Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/26 07:56:38 )

yeah, i kinda agree with these
but i think it would be to much work on them to make more items ;u;

i personally think removing all the ohms orbs items from the volts orbs would work as well..
for me, the items inside the common orbs is too much imo
premium orbs : 5 possible items to get
common orbs : 12 - 13 possible items to get ( 5 - 6 recolored commons + 6 common premium orb items + 1 exclusive common orb rare )

by removing the common premium orb items from the orbs, we will still have like 6 - 7 items in the orbs
and as long there is a rare set in it, people would keep buying the common orbs anyway right? xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 22:25:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

I kinda wish they would guarantee us a rare (not super rare) after opening a certain amount of orbs. I opened 4 bundles yesterday and got zero tigers, and 1 dragon.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:43:11 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah, or maybe change the rates just a percent or two in favor of the rare (not the rarest) from the commons? I think that's easier to code then a pity system? I'm not sure. I'm sorry for your horrible luck. That was me with the Cancer last time.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:52:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I agreeee. ): Any change would be nice because it feels like the rare is harder to get than the super rare, which is really strange. I got kinda wrecked with the cancer last time too, but I was lucky enough to have people willing to trade with me both times.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/27 23:58:46 )

@Tsundererra: The rarest one used to be really hard to get, but because of the bundles the problem got solved. I'm not sure what the solution should be.
I think that very slightly changing the odds would have a good impact.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 00:02:10 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Oooh, I didn’t know that. I’m really grateful that we can get the rarest ones from the bundles, but oof. I always know those rares are going to hurt me.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:23:39 )

@Tsundererra: Yeah that's kinda why the older orb rarest items are so hard to find. Like the Alicorn, Ryou, Yes Dark Master, etc

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:24:46 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I thought it was because there weren’t as many members back then who were willing to drop the money for a bundle. Thanks for the info~ :3

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:27:55 )

@Tsundererra: Nope, no bundles back then. I feel like the bundles have only been around like a month more than you? Or something like that.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:30:01 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Ohhhh, that explains why there was only one special bundle item when I came in. I still regret not buying bundles back then because I didn’t know we automatically got the rares. I COULD’VE HAD SO MANY BAYOUS. ToT

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:30:52 )

@Tsundererra: I feel you. I only bought like 1 bundle, but I should have got more!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 02:33:47 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: It seems like a lot of people held off on buying the bundles because they were so new, that’s why there aren’t as many available for sale. )’:

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/28 17:41:06 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Q t e a p o n: I figured it would be difficult to implement a change like this right away since you guys always have your plates full (plus you guys mentioned on one CD that artists sign up for future items in advance), but thank you for replying. ^^
I’m down to see any changes that come out of this. RIP my inventory with all those common rigs. T^T

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/3 01:56:32 )
@Q t e a p o n: thank you for letting us all know, it would be nice to see in the future ♡
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.