Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:06:30 )
Hey Volties! My name is Reanna and I'm super excited to be here. I'm really looking forward to immersing myself into the community and making some new friends! I'm a little salty that I opened quite a few crates and didn't get the super cute rare item but that's alright. I think I'm most excited about the coffee smiley as well as the very cute avatars and artwork. I've been on avatar sites for 10 years or so, and I haven't seen avatars this cute since Chiniba.

I'm a senior in college (criminal justice major). I currently live in Idaho, and I'm in the Idaho Army National Guard. I'm also a Resident Assistant at my college so I get to hang out with a bunch of hella rad freshmen, and I work in the physics department.

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:07:58 )
@Reanna: Hey! We are always looking for new people so you came to the right place. Upon opening your 10th crate you are guaranteed the rare

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:11:17 )
Welcome on here.

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:13:32 )
@Totalanimefan: I saw that! Thanks for letting me know! I definitely don't have enough for 10 crates, but I like that. :vanora_cry: RIP me. Also, I recognize your username from a bunch of avatar sites back in the day, so it's good to see that you're still around! I don't think we were good friends but I definitely recognize your name.

@vengeance: Thank you!

Donator — She/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 04:19:22 )
@Reanna: Aw thanks. I always have this name, it's just who I am haha. I'm glad that they put the 10 crates rule in even if people don't tend to buy 10 at once. I believe that it carries over, so you could get it next month.
By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 07:30:50 )
@Reanna: Hello Reanna! Here's a cup of coffee. Welcome to Voltra!
Maybe, you can introduce Voltra to all the freshmen you hang out with in college.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 13:37:15 )
Welcome to voltra! Wow your life sounds so exciting!

Always ping me please.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 13:39:38 )
Hey! Welcome to Voltra ♥

I hope you like it here so far.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Here are some useful threads, please do check them out...
Voltra's Price Guide
Panda Loving Charity
Rare Items Preview Therad

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.