Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Once upon a time talk

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 01:00:54 )
Let’s talk about once upon a time

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 02:20:24 )
where to even start? There are alot of fairytale characters in that and still having newer ones being added.

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 03:17:27 )
I really enjoyed watching this show. it was fun just to see all the fairytale characters together and reinterpreted
I've stopped watching it now that the main storyline is over though

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Voltie — She/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 03:52:43 )

I watched the first few seasons and liked it a lot. I only stopped watching because I kind of just stopped watching most TV shows in general at some point

★~~Questing~~★

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/20 04:07:25 )

I feel like the show would still be on if they had not made the last season basically a copy of the first but with Henry instead

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 05:09:46 )
I loved Once Upon a Time ;w;
I have watched bits and pieces of the final season but honestly never had the heart to finish it considering how drastically different they changed things up >n<;;

My fav character was Hook! Regina was a very close second =u=
Who was yours?

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/23 15:08:57 )
Hook or pan

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 02:42:02 )
Ohhh Pan was a good character! I was always teetering between really liking him and loathing him lmao
Did you have a favorite couple? I adored Regina and Robin ;m; but loving them together hurt me so very much!

What story arc did you like best? *u*
I liked in season 5, if I'm remembering correctly when Emma became the dark one *0*
Hook was such a gem to her after she turned ;w;
Also watching her character devolve in Camelot was superbly interesting to watch!
I'm also a sucker for edgy, angsty, emotion filled plots or stories... which probably explains why I love OUAT so much >3<;;

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:01:52 )
[
I like hook and Emma together but my favorite relationship is
[spoiler= Season 7 and season 2 and 3 [/is other realm hook and Alice his daughter and my favorite arc is either when they meet him which I believe is season 2 or or Peter Pan story and his plan with Henry which was season 3]

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:23:12 )
Hook and Emma was so very sweet!
My heart wept tears of joy when they went back to the enchanted forest and Emma was dressed all pretty and they danced together >u<
Also I laughed so much when Hook was jealous of his own self when Emma started to hit on and kisses his past self lmaooo

Ohhh the Neverland arc was so awesome!
It really made me feel for Neal and to a lesser extent Rumpelstiltskin (though it was real hard at times to find empathy for someone as crafty and devious as Mr. Gold)
I'm gone babyyyyyyy~~~
You can find me on
DV // TH // Lasria
....Sry I don't do discord....

Voltie — It/she/mom Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/24 03:34:27 )
Omg same and when hook saved David’s life

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.