Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Anxiety/Depression talk?

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 01:53:06 )
[Locked due to 6+ months of inactivity! If you'd like this thread unlocked to revive, bplease don't hesitate to PM a mod, or submit a support ticket. Thanks!]

This is for people who aren’t feeling so good and need to talk it out

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:32:58 )

Good idea for a hangout. I’ve been dealing with a lot lately. I’m hoping in March it will be better.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 02:57:43 )
@Totalanimefan:
@Midnight Asmodo:
I hope things better for everyone who is having a rough time right now. Life can be difficult and a pain at somethings.(also abit dull)

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 05:28:43 )

@Alicethemadhatter: thank you <3

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 05:47:30 )

I've been having lots of anxiety. Mostly because a recent friend passed away.

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 07:48:35 )
i fell into a deep depression about 2 or 3 weeks ago (i lost track). i thought it was getting better at some moments, but here i am, still depressed and just wanting to end it all. nothing new, really, except that i've been skipping my classes regularly

i've been thinking lately how things would be different if i just embraced my depression with love and care instead of fought/suffered
i'm trying to rethink the relationship depression and I have with eachother, and expel the toxic Western psychopharmaceutical diagnostic ontology away from me

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 10:22:14 )
Aww what a nice idea! Kam darling with postnatal Depression atm. The birth of my baby was pretty traumatic!
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/19 13:29:00 )

This is a lovely place for depressed folks. Lately my depression has been really having a go at me. Been on the verge of crying several times over the past couple of days. Well since Thursday anyway. Like so much shit decided to happen all at once. First my medication has been screwed up by a receptionist who has zero idea as to what she's doing. Then my computer died. Then my friend's cat died and I was there through all of it. Then my bank was an ass hole about some stuff which I couldn't get fixed on Monday because of some stupid holiday. It's just been shit all at once.

Voltie — She her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/02/25 01:07:46 )
My cat died a really traumatic death a while ago and I have been really bothered by it so I’m trying to figure out a way to get over it.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.